The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Now that I've finished Batman, I've had time to get back into Bloodborne again. Damn I love this game.

I got to the 4th restart my 4th time trying to pass pt.
NOPE.

tumblr_nabikfMfaq1qbtk80o1_500.gif

the loop where you get to the basement door and she runs at you. :lol:

i was playing at my boys house with a few people taking turns and almost threw his remote.

EA's Peter Moore said this recently about Mirror's Edge 2.

"It's a beloved game that gamers wanted and we felt obligated to bring it back."

Skate 4 confirmed, calling it now.

Man the elder scrolls online Pvp is where it's at spent 6 hours yesterday rolling deep with 120+ heads. Good times

Last edited:

I watched up until he was outside and the radio tuned off.

Assumed the worse and x'ed out 
I kept going and got to a part where someone whispers "I can see you..."

I want to keep going but.....

embarassed.gif

Edit:

1 minute left....guy sits near me at work just asked me if I was ok
laugh.gif

The part as he walks out the bathroom in the dark
sick.gif
Edit #2:

WTF?!
sick.gif
eek.gif

Last edited:
I have to watch this video now.

If they drop a game, need to cop so me and wifey can play. Love horror genre stuff.

ALSO props for posting the Bloody Roar gifs. Childhood memories man...

I showed my friend at work this video and he said he is still working on one as it is (Evil Within) and isn't about to start up another one
laugh.gif

For all the people in here who's attended E3? How much does it normally to participate in all the events throughout the week? I think I'm gonna go in a few years.

Unless I'm mistaken E3 is not a consumer event. You can't just buy a ticket and plan a flight. It's for industry people.

Well that's trash
laugh.gif

I always thought it'd be cool to go
Yeah same here. Because of how big it has gotten in the past couple years people have forgotten the original purpose was to show off what companies were working on for the media, investors and retailers. You either gotta be someone or know someone to get in
tired.gif

Maybe I'll just settle for trying to go to PlayStation experience instead :\

For all the people in here who's attended E3? How much does it normally to participate in all the events throughout the week? I think I'm gonna go in a few years.
I went to one once and sold my badge the 2nd day for 20 bucks you will prolly have luck just asking people walking out if they want to sell their pass

Also seen one this year on Craigslist for 150

Last edited:
Maybe I'll just settle for trying to go to PlayStation experience instead :\

You might consider PAX South.

If I recall, I don't think the big publisher turnout was all that great last year, but it was the first one, so with any luck it will grow larger this year.

Bros, any idea if/when the 1TB PS4 will be releasing in the US? Also, is it worth waiting for or should I just pick up a 500GB now?

Back
Top Bottom