The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PS4 Fam

What is the best available racing game now???

All suggestions are welcome..will rep

Only games I have are bloodborne and witcher..I cannot wait til just cause 3 is avail

PS4 Fam

What is the best available racing game now???

All suggestions are welcome..will rep

Only games I have are bloodborne and witcher..I cannot wait til just cause 3 is avail
DRIVECLUB is free with PS+, try that one first. Project Cars is said to be the most realistic racing experience out right now.

In Arkham Knight if I complete the main mission will I be able to go back and complete all the side missions?

I remember in Fallout 3 I couldn't go back and I was so mad

In Arkham Knight if I complete the main mission will I be able to go back and complete all the side missions?

I remember in Fallout 3 I couldn't go back and I was so mad
Yes! You wouldmoy start over if you decide to start a NG+. If I remember you'll just start off on top of GCPD after you complete it, free to do whatever you didn't finish.

Last edited:
Isn't there a way to get a PS+ trial? My bro in law just copped a PS4 but didn't get PS+ (not sure why not) and wants to play J Stars online.

Isn't there a way to get a PS+ trial? My bro in law just copped a PS4 but didn't get PS+ (not sure why not) and wants to play J Stars online.

just tell him to head in to the PS Store and under the psplus tab he should be able to get the trial there

My goodness

I def still have my training wheels on :/
I didn't know your car could act like a...rocket.

I;ve been boosting on the ground this whole time.
mean.gif

Got me feeling like Videl before she learned how to fly.

Last edited:
Damn, the game didn't even break 30fps, and the next video was the witcher 3 and was in the low 20s [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Wouldnt say its great news. For all you know you would need 2k hours of gameplay to buy each post launch character. Will just waid for SFV Ultra Hyper Complete Arcade Edition

What they said.

We will be using later beta phases to test the economy and ensure it works in a fair way for everyone.

Long gone are the days of forced Super and Ultra upgrades! Enjoy free balance updates as soon as they become available, and find and choose the post-launch characters that you want to get.

Marketing guys saying the micro transactions wont be that bad. Im sure everything they are saying is the truth.

No Super and Ultra upgrades? cool. Just the Complete edition then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom