The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You want a farming game wait for Stardew Valley.

That's some good farming, I tell ya. Plus a whole lot of other stuff to do.

My GOTY so far.

CoD4 is the GOAT of the franchise. Feels refreshing playing a non-futuristic multiplayer not full of eleventy-hundred perks.

Not sure it was worth $80 plus tax. :lol: But I'm enjoying it.

Interesting to see how it'd feel to do a race-distance on VR... I supposed it'd be quite draining on the eyes.

I've hard races in Driveclub and they're fine.
I haven't played Drviveclub VR that much since RIGS is all I've been playing since I got my PS VR but even with that I put in a 4 hour stint with no breaks and I was fine.
Obviously everyone is different and I should have taken a break :lol:

From what I've been reading "VR Legs" is a thing and those who were sick at first are getting used to it now.

Racing in VR is one of the best things ever. I always felt constrained in the cockpit view but in VR it's actually the best view to use.

thumper vr is fun as hell and looks good in vr

looking forward to robinson and farpoint

Thumper with volume cranked up is Amazingf

Heard a few people turning on the fan and blowing it on their face as they play Thumper :lol:
Apparently takes the game to a new level.

I wonder how hard it gets because even the demo wasn't a breeze.

Isn't there some framerate "sweetspot" that'll alleviate some of the VR motion sickness?

he looked like the terminator for 1 round, it was down hill after that, tony just brought too much pressure

it doesnt help that he was just standing there after the 1st looking for his corner, bunch of clowns

i feel like he just overreacted after his loss to alvarez and left kings, if he had won that fight, he'd still be there
I agree.......are we still talking about world of Final Fantasy?

So is everyone playing COD IW MP or COD MW MP?

Anyone got quick thoughts on how IW MP is if they are playing that ?

PO
Played a solid hour of IW MP yesterday. It feels similar to BO3. I'll be getting into some MWR MP today but I can already feel myself leaning toward MWR because I don't enjoy the wall running and boosting.

Shout out to the old NT vet's rolling through the Remaster. Mo, Jason, Martin. I didn't know if you all had mics or not. Feel free to hop into our party and chat party whenever. 

My man!!! We need to get the old crew back together. Booting up that game brought tears of joy to my face. Anyone I used to run with, add me! New name, same Mo PSN: BatmanObviously

I would only buy it to exchange it for the bundle pack

but i don't care enough to put the effort into it

Isn't there some framerate "sweetspot" that'll alleviate some of the VR motion sickness?

There's a variety of things that can cause the sickness from what I've read

A bad framerate is one but all VR titles on PSVR are mandated to be minimum of 60fps which gets re-projected to 120fps or they can be at 90fps or native 120fps.
Sony said they won't allow a game which can't be at least locked to 60fps so that takes care of the framerate issue.

Thats why Driveclub VR doesn't look as good as the main title because they had to double the framerate which means they had to remove a lot of the resource heavy stuff like dynamic weather that was in the main game.

Good thing about it though is that all PS VR games are silky smooth when it comes to performance and since GT Sports is already targetting 60fps, we shouldn't lose too much detail from the base game.

Back
Top Bottom