The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are we looking at here?

Seriously?

What is this?

Why doesn't anyone want to address this?

Screenshot_20170722-105839.png

I had nothing to do with the production of the video.

I don't know to use Photoshop.

Anyone???
Well from what I can tell your battery could use a recharge.
I see the words "Kill Jay Z" and a screenshot of a man floating in a pond
I see a face and a hand in the background below and a time bar that says it's at 1:45 minutes out of 1:56
I also see suggested videos:
03' Bonnie & Clyde (Live...
Jigga What Jigga Who

ahat ahat what do you see?

Oh yeah, you stopped scrolling.

So you don't even really know what you are making fun of...

...yet I am the irrational one?

Ya i didnt waste my time reading your dissertation.

I looked at the screenshot you posted, last post on the last page. Looks to me like his shorts/pants whatever hes wearing and part of it is out the water. His penis wasnt something that came to my mind...

I dunno bout irrational but you have an unhealthy obsession with jay z and his penis

IMG_20170722_183113.jpg

Now what do you see?

Not want you WANT to see, but what is actually there.

Did someone say shorts?

El oh El

B the same can be said to you... Bout "not what you wanna see"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mans probably at Venice beach laying on the grass staring at the clouds like "that cloud looks like a penis...so does that 1...and that 1 too"

@ahart20 I am going to stay on topic while you attempt to change it.

Why does young Jay Z go into shock and fall after he sees his "shorts" popping out of the water?

Screenshot_20170722-105848.png

I think we're all missing the key here. Dudes penis is somehow emerging from his quads, not his crotch area, symbolizing all the side **** Jay has had over the years while having Bey as a front. His "beard" in more than one way since you've never seen him grow one.

Penis from his quads. Quad means four. 4:44. Album is basically penis: penis penis.

Jay is a homosexual

Damn now we're really onto something. Jay is some sort of mutant homosexual whose powers include having a penis growing out his leg and not writing rhymes.

x-men = sex-men

In the Official Jay Z thread, someone mentioned how the videos do not make sense to them. I posted this explanation below. I figured it would fit here too...

I feel like videos are very cohesive.

In "The Story of OJ video," Shawn displays how blacks have been the "jigga" boos in society for some time.

In the "4:44" video, Shawn displays how he and his wife have become the jiggaboos. He explains this in the Footnotes of 4:44 by revealing that their relationship wasn't based on truth.

In "Bam," Shawn attempts to explain why he was the jiggaboo. He is in Jamaica with Damian Marley, observing the culture that Bob Marley created. At the end of the video, Damian mentions how the Tuff Gong culture and community was derived from his father... and how that was his father's "Legacy." (Foreshadowing)

In the "Kill Jay Z" video, Shawn goes into detail about what he had to agree to in order to get into the game, as well as how that led to his own personal evolution (This F' everyone attitude ain't natural). That is the reason he now wants to "Kill Jay Z."

I feel this sequence is leading up to a lot more.

In the Official Jay Z thread, someone mentioned how the videos do not make sense to them. I posted this explanation below. I figured it would fit here too...

I feel like videos are very cohesive.

In "The Story of OJ video," Shawn displays how blacks have been the "jigga" boos in society for some time.

In the "4:44" video, Shawn displays how he and his wife have become the jiggaboos. He explains this in the Footnotes of 4:44 by revealing that their relationship wasn't based on truth.

In "Bam," Shawn attempts to explain why he was the jiggaboo. He is in Jamaica with Damian Marley, observing the culture that Bob Marley created. At the end of the video, Damian mentions how the Tuff Gong culture and community was derived from his father... and how that was his father's "Legacy." (Foreshadowing)

In the "Kill Jay Z" video, Shawn goes into detail about what he had to agree to in order to get into the game, as well as how that led to his own personal evolution (This F' everyone attitude ain't natural). That is the reason he now wants to "Kill Jay Z."

I feel this sequence is leading up to a lot more.
ftfy

I am attempting to show how Shawn Carter has used sexual imagery and sexual innuendos in his art.

I am also attempting to explain that Shawn is actually apologizing for how this (along with other subconscious messages that he is simultaneously spreading) has negativity impacted the culture.

I am also hypothesizing that Shawn is eventually going to explain why he did this.

On the song "Kill Jay Z" he says...

"You shot your own brother how could we know if we can trust Jay Z."

This is him telling himself that the public won't believe his intent was pure due to the 20 years of him spreading negative messages aka "shooting your own brother" to the culture.

"We know the pain is real, but you can't heal what you never reveal."

This means that it is really bothering him inside.

"You know you owe the truth to all the youth that fell in love with Jay Z."

He feels like he ows the culture the truth.

This has led to most NTers laughing at me, even though they haven't done anything to dispute my claims or provide a theory of their own. They think this album is ONLY another apology to Beyonce.

listening to jay-z is already an L. did not even know he had a new album until i saw the conor press conference. mass media has been throwing out propaganda. OP you are in an uphill battle. I feel a lot of people on general already the subliminal messages behind entertainment, and do not believe it nor follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom