THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I don't know if youre in Toronto but we have a full size run. Going for $100
Where at in Toronto?

I'm headed to T-Dot in November?
Wouldn't mind scooping up a pair or 2 more of the VI's.

Do you think Vancouver would have same FSR as T-Dot?

I can't even find any anywhere in a 13, so I haven't even started the phase of searching for a decent price yet
I saw a NTer that had a 13 in the De Sol colorway for 90 DS on here not too long ago, the listing is expired but if you want I'll PM you his name and you can check if he still has it.
good looks, the black/del sol? or the del sol with the grey base?

I saw some venemonen (don't remember the number but the ones that came out the same time as VIs ) tried them on they felt very comfotable as well. almost bought them

It's a store called Si Vous Play they have a bunch of locations. Google up "svp sports toronto" they have 2 premium locations that carry decent heat. SVP Queen and "The Vault" which is near Wonderland (areas called Vaughan).

I doubt they'll have your sizes by then but who knows. Maybe they will.

That store has no location in Vancouer so i wouldn't know. Check out the Canada section in these forums and theres a Vancouver section.

Where at in Toronto?

I'm headed to T-Dot in November?
Wouldn't mind scooping up a pair or 2 more of the VI's.

Do you think Vancouver would have same FSR as T-Dot?

Something like a venomenon!

Yea yea...I know I know.  The Yeezy colorways are played out, but these customs are too mint.

Last edited:
^Not even a fan of Yeezy or too into the colorway, but I do like these...

If only I could track down a blackout pair -- or would that need to be a different pair with the red lining...?

Last edited:
Just ordered a pair of white/del sol POP VIs off Kixify.  Never used that marketplace... hope everything goes through.

Picked up the Chaos' this past weekend at RIF LA.

^

Great price. Tour Yellows are the only VI I regret not picking up. I played the waiting game, and they just seemed to disappear overnight. Great PU man.

I knew they weren't only "worn once" but wasn't too happy about the shard of glass lodged in the sole of these. Very pleased with the navy's for about 70 shipped though. The other pair is near perfect for about 90

Can't believe I've missed out on these VIs. I was stuck on hyperdunks

Last edited:
TB navy's are nice. and i usually am not too worried about sole damage like that... its not like you'll be bouncing on a trampoline with them and people will ...ewww that shard of glass makes the sheos look ugly..

good price on both though.

Back
Top Bottom