THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Going to buy me some cheap zoom Soldier iv for ball on Eastbay. Which one do you think is the cleanest/nicest from these ?

nike-zoom-soldier-4-tb-white-navy-0-1.jpg
nike-zoom-soldier-4-tb-grey-red-0-1.jpg
nike-zoom-soldier-4-tb-grey-blue-0-1.jpg

Going to buy me some cheap zoom Soldier iv for ball on Eastbay. Which one do you think is the cleanest/nicest from these ?

nike-zoom-soldier-4-tb-white-navy-0-1.jpg
nike-zoom-soldier-4-tb-grey-red-0-1.jpg
nike-zoom-soldier-4-tb-grey-blue-0-1.jpg

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

What you talking about Willis

Talking about no lebron should be selling for 1000 (south beach) that's all I am saying
I agree..People try to justify the price by saying how "limited" they are, despite the fact that when they first dropped there were like 10 posts in each B/S forum and they flooded on eBay.

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

Talking about no lebron should be selling for 1000 (south beach) that's all I am saying
I agree..People try to justify the price by saying how "limited" they are, despite the fact that when they first dropped there were like 10 posts in each B/S forum and they flooded on eBay.

^ grey and blue looks nice.

Has anyone seen a pair of V2 Low Sprite, solar or cool grey anywhere in Toronto size 12?

^ grey and blue looks nice.

Has anyone seen a pair of V2 Low Sprite, solar or cool grey anywhere in Toronto size 12?

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

man...i got the solars in a 10.5 and they are right on the button as far as the fit. all my other 10.5 LBJ 8s are a little roomy...anyone have this issue?

Yea I have that same issue its kinda weird
I do remember my sprites fitting a little tighter, more similar to my all-star v2s compared to my others. It was nothing to complain about or anything, I kinda liked it lol. That's the one thing I haven't liked about my Lebrons thus far, I feel like the sizing is kinda awkward and you can go either way, I just want one size that fits me right, not slightly tight or small, but no biggie...

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
rooster1188 wrote:
EL BURRO73 wrote:

well no shoe is clean enough to be worth $1,000, it's the meaning/association attached to the shoe that makes them skyrocket or else the triple blacks/whatever v1's would all sell the same. Now I'm not saying the resell is justified in any way(I honestly thought they would sell for retail-%%@ at best, I just don't like them and it seemed as if others felt the same originally...see how that turned out though)
The hype on these is ridiculous right now, but it's no different than say the grape/laney 5's, aqua 8, city series 10, etc. how they all gain value although they're not the CLEANEST shoes and I've heard complaints about each of these pairs, seeing them on sale even at one point.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

man...i got the solars in a 10.5 and they are right on the button as far as the fit. all my other 10.5 LBJ 8s are a little roomy...anyone have this issue?

Yea I have that same issue its kinda weird
I do remember my sprites fitting a little tighter, more similar to my all-star v2s compared to my others. It was nothing to complain about or anything, I kinda liked it lol. That's the one thing I haven't liked about my Lebrons thus far, I feel like the sizing is kinda awkward and you can go either way, I just want one size that fits me right, not slightly tight or small, but no biggie...

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
rooster1188 wrote:
EL BURRO73 wrote:

well no shoe is clean enough to be worth $1,000, it's the meaning/association attached to the shoe that makes them skyrocket or else the triple blacks/whatever v1's would all sell the same. Now I'm not saying the resell is justified in any way(I honestly thought they would sell for retail-%%@ at best, I just don't like them and it seemed as if others felt the same originally...see how that turned out though)
The hype on these is ridiculous right now, but it's no different than say the grape/laney 5's, aqua 8, city series 10, etc. how they all gain value although they're not the CLEANEST shoes and I've heard complaints about each of these pairs, seeing them on sale even at one point.

Was told from a good source that Niketown mall of america (one of my local spots to hit) had the solars in....called yesterday afternoon and the lady had no clue.  Then I find out that the nikestore twitter was telling people they could call Niketown MOA and Niketown Miami to order these. Called back last night and most sizes were already gone....smh, just got to have patience

Was told from a good source that Niketown mall of america (one of my local spots to hit) had the solars in....called yesterday afternoon and the lady had no clue.  Then I find out that the nikestore twitter was telling people they could call Niketown MOA and Niketown Miami to order these. Called back last night and most sizes were already gone....smh, just got to have patience

QUESTION NT, Should I trade my DS Foam Pro Electric Blue and VNDS 2006 Royal Foam 1 for a pair of VNDS SB's?

Not really a question of "Should I" but is it a fair trade???

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks

QUESTION NT, Should I trade my DS Foam Pro Electric Blue and VNDS 2006 Royal Foam 1 for a pair of VNDS SB's?

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks

No prob 430, I actually had some spare time so I said why not mess around with the solars. Might try some white laces just to see what they look like.

No prob 430, I actually had some spare time so I said why not mess around with the solars. Might try some white laces just to see what they look like.

anybody in the dmv know any stores that got the solar reds yet? i called like 50 stores no luck lol

anybody in the dmv know any stores that got the solar reds yet? i called like 50 stores no luck lol

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks
No

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks
No

Originally Posted by quanb24

Nothing as of yet.  I called around to a few spots myself and nobody knows nothing as of now.

Back
Top Bottom