THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

cool greys are sold out on NDC...id honestly suggest calling your local FootAction and have them do a stock locate. My local store had some (not sure size run) as of the last few weeks

cool greys are sold out on NDC...id honestly suggest calling your local FootAction and have them do a stock locate. My local store had some (not sure size run) as of the last few weeks

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

I've went that route. Stock located through footaction and footlocker and stores keep bouncing it around as no stock. I'm positive that its not that many inventory discrepencies and its just people holding but o well. 

I've went that route. Stock located through footaction and footlocker and stores keep bouncing it around as no stock. I'm positive that its not that many inventory discrepencies and its just people holding but o well. 

Originally Posted by jeff3424

anybody know if the solar reds are gonna hit NDC, Eastbay, etc.?
As mentioned earlier, we should be receiving our shipment for the Solar Reds during the middle of August.  Please note, this time frame is subject to change.  Once we receive them and they are uploaded to our website, you will be able to find them at the following link:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

You may want to bookmark that link to make it easy for you to check our website for updates.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jeff3424

anybody know if the solar reds are gonna hit NDC, Eastbay, etc.?
As mentioned earlier, we should be receiving our shipment for the Solar Reds during the middle of August.  Please note, this time frame is subject to change.  Once we receive them and they are uploaded to our website, you will be able to find them at the following link:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

You may want to bookmark that link to make it easy for you to check our website for updates.

EastbayRep - Ray

eastbay rep...i just went in to renew my gold club and they are charging 7.99 for email shipping on that? doesn't seem right smh...

eastbay rep...i just went in to renew my gold club and they are charging 7.99 for email shipping on that? doesn't seem right smh...

them solars are growing on me.... but I'm really trying to hold out and pass on them....

them solars are growing on me.... but I'm really trying to hold out and pass on them....

Just an update - Got my shipment from Al's and they are actually Sprites!!
smokin.gif

Thank God it wasnt the wolf grey lows
laugh.gif

Just an update - Got my shipment from Al's and they are actually Sprites!!
smokin.gif

Thank God it wasnt the wolf grey lows
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Wow that's dirty
30t6p3b.gif
I just bought mine a week or two and it didn't charge me

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Wow that's dirty
30t6p3b.gif
I just bought mine a week or two and it didn't charge me

My local footlocker has some smaller men sizes in the v2 mid cool greys and they might have some scattered sizes in white sport red and black!Give them a call they might ship. (928) 527-8082

My local footlocker has some smaller men sizes in the v2 mid cool greys and they might have some scattered sizes in white sport red and black!Give them a call they might ship. (928) 527-8082

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Yeah i got the last cool grey v2 the other day at my spot. im usually an 11 but all they had was 10.5 and below, so i had to get it. also got em for $128.00. couldnt find a 11 anywhere

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Yeah i got the last cool grey v2 the other day at my spot. im usually an 11 but all they had was 10.5 and below, so i had to get it. also got em for $128.00. couldnt find a 11 anywhere

Back
Top Bottom