THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by phreshdude

I really think the MNs are gonna be a general release. Got word from a shop owner in miami that they're gonna get a restock.

I wouldn't doubt it. If they don't, I'm good. If they do, then great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superman1007

My finals PS came in today and I couldn't be more happier. I'll also post my LiL collection so far of the lebron 8's.http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/kinglex6/?action=view&current=c98d97e5.jpghttp://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/kinglex6/?action=view&current=e8959469.jpgSorry for crappy iPhone pixs. Lol
Jealous!  so far I got the sprites, solar reds, and miami nights (still waiting on shipment).  I think I'm gonna look for a cheap ds entourages and call it a day for my lebron collection.  But your collection is nice!

everyone keeps saying miami nights are going to be a gr and they dont even realize that gr means all sizes from infants to mens. i gurantee the miami nights will not be a gr, qs limited release at best if that even happens. sprites werent even gr so why would miami nights be a gr?

Originally Posted by phreshdude

I really think the MNs are gonna be a general release. Got word from a shop owner in miami that they're gonna get a restock.

Really...what shop owner? What shop?

everyone keeps saying miami nights are going to be a gr and they dont even realize that gr means all sizes from infants to mens. i gurantee the miami nights will not be a gr, qs limited release at best if that even happens. sprites werent even gr so why would miami nights be a gr?

good info...i didnt know that...but i think the MNs will be available soon. ( no info, just a hunch)

Triple black v2 lows has to be in everyones collection if you like the triple black v1 and v2. It's not plastic like the other v2s. The mix of leather on the eyestay/toe cap and the flywire panel/ventilated mesh are the best of both worlds. I've been wearing them over the cg v2 and trip black v1.

Hmmm.... V2's have won me over with the new materials used on it but the hyperfuse/flywire materials bend and get scratched so easily . The leather on the V1's are so much sturdier though. The colorways on the V2's are much better than the V1's in my opinion! The black/red and SB's are at the top of the list for lebron 8 collectors though.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by BronLe

bro must have gotten fired or pissed off

he selling PEs

he got graffiti v2's....

http://twitter.com/#!/Xclusive_Sole

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Good Lord, is the only way contacting him through twitter?  I don't have one, but I need a pair of those
nerd.gif
i saw him talking to penny on twitter last week. very interesting to say the least.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jca998

V1....materials are unreal...love leather, seude over plastic...and my favorite 8s are V1s...
Game over.. I feel the same WAY!!!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
+1 to the V1s. V2s are nice, but I just love the leather on the V1s. Real leather/suede over plastic/flywire all day any day for me.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@Superman, No Cool Greys?  I think they are a top 5.

You know till this day I regret not picking up the cool grey's. There was so many kicks coming out at that time, that I passed on them.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by BronLe

bro must have gotten fired or pissed off

he selling PEs

he got graffiti v2's....

http://twitter.com/#!/Xclusive_Sole

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Good Lord, is the only way contacting him through twitter?  I don't have one, but I need a pair of those
nerd.gif
if $1500+ per pair is your price range, hit up LilPennymajicfan

Fred
laugh.gif

The V1 is also my favorite of the 3 too. All black V1s have been getting a ton of wears from me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Fred
laugh.gif

The V1 is also my favorite of the 3 too. All black V1s have been getting a ton of wears from me
pimp.gif

I still need a pair of those...called several outlets last night, no size 12....SADNESS

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Fred
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I still need a pair of those...called several outlets last night, no size 12....SADNESS

Do outlets ship from calls?  Just wondering.
I very much dislike the Yankees but I do like that colorway, Kratos.  Only got the Entourages then but 2nd guessing my picks since the SLH and Yankees look good, as well. 
pimp.gif

Anyone got pics of on-feet Finals 8?  I would love to see them since I wear my kicks and want to see how that floppy tongue looks while wearing them (I have zero experience with the V3s).  I'd prob rock without jeans/pants since it'd be a summer shoe.  Anyway, pics would be appreciated so I/we can see them before anyone else decides to chase them.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Game over.. I feel the same WAY!!!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
+1 to the V1s. V2s are nice, but I just love the leather on the V1s. Real leather/suede over plastic/flywire all day any day for me.
Yeah man, V1 has some real nice leather. I got some lebron v1's next to my orion 7's. Such a huge difference in quality.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had to return the black/red suede joints though. Too plain of a colorway, and too many black/red shoes in my closet.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ali23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Where can I find the triple black V1 for a reasonable price any help much appreciated

The are going for $75 at a local Footlocker outlet. 
They are having a 25% of the store sale for 6 weeks. They also have the Cool Grey V2s for &75.

If you have any connects in Toronto - ask them to go to Dixie Mall for you.
ali23, the Triple Black V1 are finished in the core sizes and the same goes for the CG V2s and White/Red V2s.

Back
Top Bottom