THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by RyanSoberanis

Anyone thought of taking the Triple Blacks and painting the swoosh white, like the "Return to Cleveland" PEs?
A few NTers did that a few months ago...they actually used vinyl cut outs to stick on the Swoosh...came out nice...

I stock located the Black/Red V1's today in FootAction since they were only 109. Can't beat that price. And those away SVSM's are
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

My V1 Triple Blacks fit tight.I got a size 13 but they fit more like a 12.Anybody else have this problem with the V1's?

Originally Posted by TheKing23

My V1 Triple Blacks fit tight.I got a size 13 but they fit more like a 12.Anybody else have this problem with the V1's?

I think V1s are just cut small, mine are a 10.5 but they fit like a 10. Still comfy though

Thanks everyone...been busy all week moving and haven't had a chance to take pics...will take pics soon...

Pickedup nds xmas8 for under retail. So happy.

I didnt know these came with red laces. These look good with the red,green,and black laces.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Pickedup nds xmas8 for under retail. So happy.

I didnt know these came with red laces. These look good with the red,green,and black laces.
Great Deall..I NEED THOSE XMAS 8s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got all colors and sizes at the local WSS in HP if you stay in the LA area. Saw some guy take 2 pairs of sprite's while I was there.

Originally Posted by gentry187

They got all colors and sizes at the local WSS in HP if you stay in the LA area. Saw some guy take 2 pairs of sprite's while I was there.
30t6p3b.gif
i need to find a store like this in or around baltimore....or one in philly

Originally Posted by gentry187

Phone orders?And which ones y'all like better, Sprites or Solars?

Back
Top Bottom