THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

sigh.

the only reason im not optimistic about another MN drop is because someone said the ix was a qs release on oct 1st...i also heard oct 25th for the ix...any concrete info?

the lebron 9 post is reporting a quickstrike as of oct 1 but nikelebron.net is saying that the mid isnt even finalized yet so i dont know what to think. my gut tells me that the 8 is over and done. maybe more MNs? but thats it.

Really disappointed that we haven't even received new info on the MN's..........
The first time I saw the shoe I immediately thought:
this must be the "answer" to the 3D/Hollywood Kobe VI

Does anyone think that the reseller price for the Finals will drop after the hype dies down a bit? I really want a pair but I'm not in a position to drop 250+ on one sneaker, no matter how nice it is
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Does anyone think that the reseller price for the Finals will drop after the hype dies down a bit? I really want a pair but I'm not in a position to drop 250+ on one sneaker, no matter how nice it is
30t6p3b.gif

for some reason Lebrons shoes don't die down in hype....(kanye shrug)

Sucks that who ever really wanted those MN may not get them. Yall def should have heard by now if they were going to be a country wide release.

I still think theyre ugly tho 
laugh.gif

REALLY WISH THE DAMN MN'S WOULD DROP... THATS ALL I WANT WITH THE LEBRON 8 LINE N IM OUT... NIKE ACTS LIKE THEY ENJOY WATCHING EBAY PRICES BREAK UP HAPPY HOMES

Well, as I've said before.....no MN release= me 
frown.gif

So I'm going to pick up the rest of the V2's out there.
The comfort of this shoe will dull the pain of not having the MN's, but won't eradicate it.........

Sorry the pics aren't that great, I broke my tripod
mad.gif

^ SLH look great. Thinking about copping a pair now.

Just got my finals today from NDC. Took them long enough. Happy with my purchase though Thinking about swapping the laces for some black ones or yellow maybe. Sorry for the iphone pics.

And picked up a fitted for my Entourages. Now need one for the Solars and finals.

Back
Top Bottom