THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Might be a stupid question, but are cool greys still available anywhere? 10.5 or 11? :nerd:

good luck finding a 10.5 or 11 on ebay. Not alot of those pop up.

I still regret returning my solar reds. I knew I'd never wear them, but I could have used it as trade bait. Trying to score a 2nd pair of 10.5 sprites for a decent price has been near impossible.

picked these up off a co-worker yesterday for $70. they weren't in the best condition but i've cleaned them up pretty well. anyone to get scuffs out of the toe cap or air bubble? :nerd: also, is there anything substance to get stains out of the "torch" upper material? thanks in advance!

the lebron viii V1 is the last good lebron shoe so far. sad to see all this plastic garbage taking over :smh:

Oh you wanna be killin em on da street huh bruh? :pimp:

They should start using leather again on Lebrons so they're heavier, then when that's done take away the rest of the nike technology.

I hate a good, functional basketball shoe.

^^^^ sure buddy, because the extra 2 ounces is just too much for me. and all the tech you speak of mainly is a gimmick that you obviously bought into. step your athletic ability up then speak to me bruh :rolleyes

^^^^ sure buddy, because the extra 2 ounces is just too much for me. and all the tech you speak of mainly is a gimmick that you obviously bought into. step your athletic ability up then speak to me bruh :rolleyes

:lol: Sensitive dudes

2 ounces isn't anything, but from personal experience the v2 Lebron 8s and Lebron 9s feel a lot better on court than the v1s. Not to mention the tech I was speaking of is flywire, which is fairly strong and much lighter than other materials, that's undeniable.

My athletic ability is great fam, all I'm saying is I'd rather have a functional basketball shoe rather than one for just looks.

^^^ functional?? so the v1's arent functional now?? lol proof you have no idea what you're talking about. and the v1's have flywire in them so that point is out the window. if you wanna troll at least do it right. lol me sensitive :rofl: who are you for me to catch feelings with? anybody on here for that matter

Since this thread is popped up

Last edited:
picked these up off a co-worker yesterday for $70. they weren't in the best condition but i've cleaned them up pretty well. anyone to get scuffs out of the toe cap or air bubble? :nerd: also, is there anything substance to get stains out of the "torch" upper material? thanks in advance!
Try a Magic Eraser or just a regular eraser. That usually does the trick for me.

^^^ functional?? so the v1's arent functional now?? lol proof you have no idea what you're talking about. and the v1's have flywire in them so that point is out the window. if you wanna troll at least do it right. lol me sensitive :rofl: who are you for me to catch feelings with? anybody on here for that matter

I feel you bro. Cats are falling face first into Nike marketing hype. They forget that until the last 3 years, championships were being won in Leather based shoes. Now all of a sudden you need 'plastic' uppers for kicks to be functional.

Gloria James wearing black and pink(?) :nerd: LeBron 8's @ LeBron James day in Akron

2im9imt.jpg

LeBron was honored by the Mayor and unveiled the new Akron street sign

2rxdw8g.jpg

can someone help me with this question.. how do the lebron 8 lows fit compared to the lebron 9 lows or highs? I'm a 8.5 in lebron 9 low and a size 9 in the lebron 9 high.. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Seems like the 8's are the one Lebron nowhere to be found in DS condition in a size 12 or higher. Especially not the V1, dont understand it...

Seems like the 8's are the one Lebron nowhere to be found in DS condition in a size 12 or higher. Especially not the V1, dont understand it...

below is what I post in the september pick up thread today, I feel your pain bro, i got lucky

I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys how damn hard it is to find LB8's for a good price DS, and im a 13 :smh:
but none the less, Veterans Day 8's. So Clean.

This. I remember passing on china's and usa's on eastbay when they were on discount and I had a 25% off coupon... man am I regretting that now. :smh: Everyone in a big size wants at least 200 for these shoes that went on sale when they were released. I have a feeling that I'm gonna have a similar feeling next year if I decide to look for freegums (which were like $80 on NDC). Oh well, the search continues.

I remember when I picked up the xmas along with the kobe grinch here in socal. Everyone was talking down on the lebrons back then. Slept on shoe

Back
Top Bottom