THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

FINALLY found a few Brand new pairs for less than retail. Got the Dunkmans for $59.99 and the Breds for $135. Switched out the Bred 8 laces for the Bred 9 laces, like it better. Happy to add to my collection since I slept crazy on the 8's. Scoping a DS pair of Christmas 8's for $295, y'all think thats a decent price or am I paying $35-$40 too much like my gut tells me?

Nice pickup on the Bred 8's.

8v2s are true to size, tried on 9's (Not Elite) and they were a bit smaller in size than 8v2s.
Thx for the response,I'm looking at sum 8 entourages and sprites in size 12 and I wanna pull the trigger but I just wasnt too sure, I wear 12 in Jordans but the Bron High and Lows fit too tight so 12.5 and 13 were the sizes that fit nice on my feet , 13 in the 8s fit me a little too big but I make it work........

Sorry for the redundant question but I just wanna get this straight before grabbing some pairs...

V1 run about .5 size small? Do they run closer to the Lebron IX or the Lebron X? (I usually wear an 11, but I was a 12 in the Lebron IX and an 11.5 in the Lebron X)

V2 run true to size?

PS run to true to size?

I got into the Lebrons with the IXs but all this hype over the X and prices on the IXs I wanted got my looking more at the VIIIs and they are really growing on me.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the redundant question but I just wanna get this straight before grabbing some pairs...

V1 run about .5 size small? Do they run closer to the Lebron IX or the Lebron X? (I usually wear an 11, but I was a 12 in the Lebron IX and an 11.5 in the Lebron X)

V2 run true to size?

PS run to true to size?

I got into the Lebrons with the IXs but all this hype over the X and prices on the IXs I wanted got my looking more at the VIIIs and they are really growing on me.

Thanks in advance.
v2's are true to size. PS have a little more wider toe room in the front, but not enough to size down. I dont have a wide foot.

Speaking of south beaches, I pulled my Lebron 8 SB's last night wore them to a rap battle here in saint Louis. It's crazy how comfortable these shoes are, the color way after 3 years is still CRAZY.

Back
Top Bottom