THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

this sprite maddness is crazy... watch nike re-release them next month AGAIN!!.... WHERE ARE THE FINALS V3???? I WANT ANSWERS JP!!

this sprite maddness is crazy... watch nike re-release them next month AGAIN!!.... WHERE ARE THE FINALS V3???? I WANT ANSWERS JP!!

Jp anit going to be in here for a min after talking about how the v3 was going to help Lebron win a ring and all that other crap, james couldnt drop buckets when it counted.. But anyways the v3's are WACK IMO legend but of u like them handle.. I want red carpets Ix's, unless it looks like the v3's then I'm just saving my money
smile.gif

Jp anit going to be in here for a min after talking about how the v3 was going to help Lebron win a ring and all that other crap, james couldnt drop buckets when it counted.. But anyways the v3's are WACK IMO legend but of u like them handle.. I want red carpets Ix's, unless it looks like the v3's then I'm just saving my money
smile.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

I think sprites are selling so quick because people think they're limited because the first time they release so now a lot of reseller are buying to see if they can make a profit

They are selling quick because most people don't have a HOH near them, missed the early release and want the $%#!+$* shoe because it's a nice colorway. I had to go pick mine up from Finishline bc they goofed my online order and everyone in there said they were getting calls from Finishlines from everywhere because they were showing up in the inventory system.  Not everyone lives on shoe forums and is aware of when/where a shoe releases so stop using resellers as some scapegoat for their popular demand

So you telling me nobody got them to resell because eBay telling me a different story people selling for $300 I didnt say everyone was buying to resell but I think a lot are
The only people that really knew about the Sprites are people who anticipated them and follow the forums.  Resellers will always be around when there's a profit to be made but Nike finally putting them on their site is the widest advertisement for them yet so who really knows how thirsty are for this shoe.  Sneakerheads have their pair, now the general public wants a taste

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

I think sprites are selling so quick because people think they're limited because the first time they release so now a lot of reseller are buying to see if they can make a profit

They are selling quick because most people don't have a HOH near them, missed the early release and want the $%#!+$* shoe because it's a nice colorway. I had to go pick mine up from Finishline bc they goofed my online order and everyone in there said they were getting calls from Finishlines from everywhere because they were showing up in the inventory system.  Not everyone lives on shoe forums and is aware of when/where a shoe releases so stop using resellers as some scapegoat for their popular demand

So you telling me nobody got them to resell because eBay telling me a different story people selling for $300 I didnt say everyone was buying to resell but I think a lot are
The only people that really knew about the Sprites are people who anticipated them and follow the forums.  Resellers will always be around when there's a profit to be made but Nike finally putting them on their site is the widest advertisement for them yet so who really knows how thirsty are for this shoe.  Sneakerheads have their pair, now the general public wants a taste

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Just wear a white tee and a fitted or SnapBack
not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Just wear a white tee and a fitted or SnapBack
not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 

Am I the only one not jumping on this Sprite hype I'm sure they look good but $150 for mids I'm good lol. On another note went to Potomac Mills today no V/1 at the Nike Outlet I guess I will begin my search on ebay

Am I the only one not jumping on this Sprite hype I'm sure they look good but $150 for mids I'm good lol. On another note went to Potomac Mills today no V/1 at the Nike Outlet I guess I will begin my search on ebay

^ youre not the only 1. I have entourages so these are an easy pass. Too many other colorways to cop.

Back
Top Bottom