THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 

When trying to be funny, goes wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im saying folks trying so hard to match. Just wear a white tee. Some of yall over think this matching nonsense.

This.

They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im saying folks trying so hard to match. Just wear a white tee. Some of yall over think this matching nonsense.

This.

It may be me, but those Entourages look like crap next to the Entourages. Had the Sprites been a high cut V2, we very well may have had the next South Beach on our hands (although I still think that the Sprites will end up getting up to the 250-300 range, if not more).

It may be me, but those Entourages look like crap next to the Entourages. Had the Sprites been a high cut V2, we very well may have had the next South Beach on our hands (although I still think that the Sprites will end up getting up to the 250-300 range, if not more).

Originally Posted by sthebest

It may be me, but those SPRITES look like crap next to the Entourages. Had the Sprites been a high cut V2, we very well may have had the next South Beach on our hands (although I still think that the Sprites will end up getting up to the 250-300 range, if not more).
Corrected
laugh.gif
!.... In my opinion the sprites make the entourages more subtle because the volt color on the sprites seems to pop more than the yellow on the entourage. But both of the shoes are still pretty HOT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Must have for Bron fans! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

It may be me, but those SPRITES look like crap next to the Entourages. Had the Sprites been a high cut V2, we very well may have had the next South Beach on our hands (although I still think that the Sprites will end up getting up to the 250-300 range, if not more).
Corrected
laugh.gif
!.... In my opinion the sprites make the entourages more subtle because the volt color on the sprites seems to pop more than the yellow on the entourage. But both of the shoes are still pretty HOT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Must have for Bron fans! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

that exactly what i said to wear n they want to act like i said something crazy you dont have to be dress from head to toe matching they gonna try too hard and end up looking like
Cool-Singing-and-Dancing-1-Gallay.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

that exactly what i said to wear n they want to act like i said something crazy you dont have to be dress from head to toe matching they gonna try too hard and end up looking like
Cool-Singing-and-Dancing-1-Gallay.jpg

^^^Yeah but let them be, always good for a laugh especially when they wear their lil sisters jeans as well, straight comedy. Thanks for the side by sides, those Entourages look terrible next to the Sprites IMO looks like something you see at the flea market straight variant looking IMO the ugliest Lebron ever.. He should have worn those in the Finals to go with his horrible game and heart LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll.

^^^Yeah but let them be, always good for a laugh especially when they wear their lil sisters jeans as well, straight comedy. Thanks for the side by sides, those Entourages look terrible next to the Sprites IMO looks like something you see at the flea market straight variant looking IMO the ugliest Lebron ever.. He should have worn those in the Finals to go with his horrible game and heart LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll.

Yeah, Sprites limited my #!!, plus they had a tentative release window of first week in July too. They were never limited, despite how 'weak' past Lebron lows have sold. Simply put Nike released them earlier to generate hype due to his play in the playoffs, they wanted to see if there would still be a big enough market for his shoes, and there was. I called it.

Back
Top Bottom