THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I think sprites are selling so quick because people think they're limited because the first time they release so now a lot of reseller are buying to see if they can make a profit

I think sprites are selling so quick because people think they're limited because the first time they release so now a lot of reseller are buying to see if they can make a profit

Originally Posted by prince726

They are selling quick because most people don't have a HOH near them, missed the early release and want the $%#!+$* shoe because it's a nice colorway. I had to go pick mine up from Finishline bc they goofed my online order and everyone in there said they were getting calls from Finishlines from everywhere because they were showing up in the inventory system.  Not everyone lives on shoe forums and is aware of when/where a shoe releases so stop using resellers as some scapegoat for their popular demand

They are selling quick because most people don't have a HOH near them, missed the early release and want the $%#!+$* shoe because it's a nice colorway. I had to go pick mine up from Finishline bc they goofed my online order and everyone in there said they were getting calls from Finishlines from everywhere because they were showing up in the inventory system.  Not everyone lives on shoe forums and is aware of when/where a shoe releases so stop using resellers as some scapegoat for their popular demand

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

johnniethong on ebay has the laces. 54 inches for the lows i believe, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
here's a pic with the laces that can be bought at a nike factory, the neon yellow ones. i don't like volt laces on these, but if they were flat then i think it'd be alright compared to these sb type laces.

Nice. I think I still prefer the standard blue laces, thou.

yeah i'm keeping the blue laces on them, but people were wondering what the nike laces looked like on these. the johnniethong laces look better

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Def wanna do a lace-swap for some more contrast on the sprites. Wasnt there somebody on ebay selling bron laces?

johnniethong on ebay has the laces. 54 inches for the lows i believe, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
here's a pic with the laces that can be bought at a nike factory, the neon yellow ones. i don't like volt laces on these, but if they were flat then i think it'd be alright compared to these sb type laces.

Nice. I think I still prefer the standard blue laces, thou.

yeah i'm keeping the blue laces on them, but people were wondering what the nike laces looked like on these. the johnniethong laces look better

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by never wear them

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.
10 years ago like in 2001? idk where u from homie but uhm, yes you did
laugh.gif
Jersey matched the hat which matched the shoes that matched the belt (I'm from LA.... south central to be exact)

I'm originally from the SC too, and matching an outfit with a hat has always been something dudes have been doing. And like dude points out, in '01, throwbacks were the hot thing and everybody was getting a matching fitted to go with their jersey. So, I think that observation might be a lil off.

damn 10 years ago was 2001???... My bad... i meant 15 years ago then... damn... time flies... 

it still feels like 9/11/01 just happened a couple years ago. 

my fault... 

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by never wear them

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.
10 years ago like in 2001? idk where u from homie but uhm, yes you did
laugh.gif
Jersey matched the hat which matched the shoes that matched the belt (I'm from LA.... south central to be exact)

I'm originally from the SC too, and matching an outfit with a hat has always been something dudes have been doing. And like dude points out, in '01, throwbacks were the hot thing and everybody was getting a matching fitted to go with their jersey. So, I think that observation might be a lil off.

damn 10 years ago was 2001???... My bad... i meant 15 years ago then... damn... time flies... 

it still feels like 9/11/01 just happened a couple years ago. 

my fault... 

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

So you telling me nobody got them to resell because eBay telling me a different story people selling for $300 I didnt say everyone was buying to resell but I think a lot are

So you telling me nobody got them to resell because eBay telling me a different story people selling for $300 I didnt say everyone was buying to resell but I think a lot are

They are selling quick because most people don't have a HOH near them, missed the early release and want the $%#!+$* shoe because it's a nice colorway.

dang folks why can ya'll just a accept this???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got homies who don't even like LEBRONS , strictly rock Js.... and they copped Sprites.  It wasn't hype , it's a nice shoe that people wanted. 

meanwhile I am having a time on what to wear with these dang shoes. I know alotta of the "pureists" get mad when people post fits but I honestly need some inspiration/ideas
ohwell.gif

They are selling quick because most people don't have a HOH near them, missed the early release and want the $%#!+$* shoe because it's a nice colorway.

dang folks why can ya'll just a accept this???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got homies who don't even like LEBRONS , strictly rock Js.... and they copped Sprites.  It wasn't hype , it's a nice shoe that people wanted. 

meanwhile I am having a time on what to wear with these dang shoes. I know alotta of the "pureists" get mad when people post fits but I honestly need some inspiration/ideas
ohwell.gif

For the DMV area DTLR at the Blvd by the Magic Johnson Theather has the Sprites. You may wanna call first for sizes.

For the DMV area DTLR at the Blvd by the Magic Johnson Theather has the Sprites. You may wanna call first for sizes.

Back
Top Bottom