THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by alidinak

Could anyone hook it up with the UPC from the triple black v1s? Stock located cool grays today and wanna do the same for blacks....thanks in advance
How were you able to do that?  Through Foot Locker?  Help a breh out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alidinak

Could anyone hook it up with the UPC from the triple black v1s? Stock located cool grays today and wanna do the same for blacks....thanks in advance
How were you able to do that?  Through Foot Locker?  Help a breh out
laugh.gif

Sprites and Solar reds are copped but i have missed multiple chances to double up. Has anyone hooped outdoors in these?

Sprites and Solar reds are copped but i have missed multiple chances to double up. Has anyone hooped outdoors in these?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Grey V2 are harder to get than the so called limited Sprites. Solars will be everywhere to just give it time.
Love that vid, if they would have played till 11 they would have needed a week.
roll.gif

Glad he burned those hype machines, great job.
pimp.gif
The grey v2's still have a full size run, and the sprites sold twice as fast in the same time..I agree though those Solar Reds should be an easy cop

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Grey V2 are harder to get than the so called limited Sprites. Solars will be everywhere to just give it time.
Love that vid, if they would have played till 11 they would have needed a week.
roll.gif

Glad he burned those hype machines, great job.
pimp.gif
The grey v2's still have a full size run, and the sprites sold twice as fast in the same time..I agree though those Solar Reds should be an easy cop

Originally Posted by DRose22

^--Wow can't believe how bad they are b-ball..oh and r.i.p his SB's lol...As of now those solar reds still haven't dropped in Chicago wondering when they will or will they pull a Sprite release and just push them out when they receive the shipment?
mad.gif
Niketown had them. Not sure if theyre already sold out.

^--Wow can't believe how bad they are b-ball..oh and r.i.p his SB's lol...As of now those solar reds still haven't dropped in Chicago wondering when they will or will they pull a Sprite release and just push them out when they receive the shipment?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BrMason

mad.gif

Niketown chicago had the solar red already? they're not even up on NDC though?

Originally Posted by BrMason

mad.gif

Niketown chicago had the solar red already? they're not even up on NDC though?

Yep. I know they got them in this past weekend or around there. Some ppl have called and gotten them already..

Yep. I know they got them in this past weekend or around there. Some ppl have called and gotten them already..

^--Wow thats crazy i wonder if HoH in riverside got them too, i'm going to hit up my guy at niketown to see if he can get me a pair..thanks for the info

^--Wow thats crazy i wonder if HoH in riverside got them too, i'm going to hit up my guy at niketown to see if he can get me a pair..thanks for the info

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Not my pics.... Seem pretty Legit...
Heres the link..

img0613o.jpg

img0622tw.jpg
eek.gif
these are crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif