THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i just dont think that solars are as beloved outside of our sneaker community. as NTers or members of any forum we easily fall into thinking that we are the only ones that buy these sneakers and its just not true. IMO i think the pinkish hue drives away most people.

i just dont think that solars are as beloved outside of our sneaker community. as NTers or members of any forum we easily fall into thinking that we are the only ones that buy these sneakers and its just not true. IMO i think the pinkish hue drives away most people.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I stuck with normal size. I just don't understand how being a different color would make the sizing different.
My Solars fit .5 smaller than my Sprites and Wolf Greys.

Since I wear a 14, had to stick with my Solars feeling a little snug because a 15 just felt way to big.

When you say half a size smaller, do you think the shoe is literally shorter, or just snugger due to more padding on the inside?

They seem a little bit shorter. I own all of the V1 and V2 colorways except the black lows, and the Solars definitely fit differently than the rest.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I stuck with normal size. I just don't understand how being a different color would make the sizing different.
My Solars fit .5 smaller than my Sprites and Wolf Greys.

Since I wear a 14, had to stick with my Solars feeling a little snug because a 15 just felt way to big.

When you say half a size smaller, do you think the shoe is literally shorter, or just snugger due to more padding on the inside?

They seem a little bit shorter. I own all of the V1 and V2 colorways except the black lows, and the Solars definitely fit differently than the rest.

Originally Posted by BronLe

I wonder how much Nike paid Drake to wear the Miami Nights.

It's funny how when you're famous and HAVE MONEY you GET PAID to wear free clothes.

I doubt nike even knows that drake wore the miami nights until they saw these pics. Lebron was probably like nike I need another pair in these size and gave it to drake.

Originally Posted by BronLe

I wonder how much Nike paid Drake to wear the Miami Nights.

It's funny how when you're famous and HAVE MONEY you GET PAID to wear free clothes.

I doubt nike even knows that drake wore the miami nights until they saw these pics. Lebron was probably like nike I need another pair in these size and gave it to drake.

Originally Posted by pimpindnice

me too,i liven gboro n thr are no good ones round

theres NR in gboro ?? they dont even have one in raleigh, i THINK the closest one to raleigh is durham

nice to see a shoe that so many cats like (solars) so readily available, if everyone liked em wed be on ebay payin STUPID prices.

Originally Posted by pimpindnice

me too,i liven gboro n thr are no good ones round

theres NR in gboro ?? they dont even have one in raleigh, i THINK the closest one to raleigh is durham

nice to see a shoe that so many cats like (solars) so readily available, if everyone liked em wed be on ebay payin STUPID prices.

anyone notice the lights in the background of the drake pics, are the same color as the miami nights, lol
ml5id2.jpg

anyone notice the lights in the background of the drake pics, are the same color as the miami nights, lol
ml5id2.jpg

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Back
Top Bottom