THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Is $350 for a pair of South Beaches a good price? 9/10, but he doesn't have the box.
Who tosses their box for South Beaches?
That would make me nervous.
As far as the $350 goes, I saw a pair go on eBay for $350 9/10 with the box a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Is $350 for a pair of South Beaches a good price? 9/10, but he doesn't have the box.
As far as the $350 goes, I saw a pair go on eBay for $350 9/10 with the box a couple days ago.
Yea the price sounds good but the no box thing is worrying that might be a red flag

A bit off topic but my slides just came in!

bj7r0k.jpg

pimp.gif

Im still looking for a pair of Christmas or Sb in a Sz 11 and it seems like they're almost impossible to find now on eBay. Flightclub is dry as well.

Originally Posted by mushka81

The nike outlet in Mebane, NC has the LeBron 8 V/2 White/Black/Red for a $100.
im still debating... i want them, but its been too long ill drop 50-60 now. plus with the playoffs next week...

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by mushka81

The nike outlet in Mebane, NC has the LeBron 8 V/2 White/Black/Red for a $100.
im still debating... i want them, but its been too long ill drop 50-60 now. plus with the playoffs next week...
I hear ya. I kinda went overboard on sneaks in the past month
embarassed.gif
. They also had some lebron 9 bred's there a few months back. Going to grab the playoff 12's too then im done till the holiday's. But I always say that. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yea the price sounds good but the no box thing is worrying that might be a red flag
He sent me pics and I went through all the telltale signs, and they check it out. Ultimately, I passed because I can't stomach the $350 yet. I think I'm going to wait until my first real paycheck as a working professional.

Mirror image.....almost
2bd164626b18021fd339c3573e5e461b95bfeba6_r.jpg

Alot of red was used for the lbj 8 (vets, 2 china versions, v2homes,xmas, bred v1s, solars, v3 white&red)
If the lbj8 had a greater variety of colors, it wouldve sold so much more. Great shoe non the less and my favorite lebron thus far.

He sent me pics and I went through all the telltale signs, and they check it out. Ultimately, I passed because I can't stomach the $350 yet. I think I'm going to wait until my first real paycheck as a working professional.
Thats a smart move they aren't going anywhere and there is plenty of money to be made. 
Maybe even save a little more and get one with all the trimmings 
laugh.gif
 hope you eventually get a pair 
pimp.gif

My dislike for the ix lows have made me appreciate the design of the viii lows. Mad I slept when I had a chance to get the solar's last year. Eastbay has a fsr of the black v2 lows for 89 bucks, but im going to wait and see if they drop the price one more time since they don't look to be selling

I got the Royal/Black PS at Concord Mills for $70. Was pretty happy with that

Couple weeks ago those ones at Mebane were $110 I couldn't justify them.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

My dislike for the ix lows have made me appreciate the design of the viii lows. Mad I slept when I had a chance to get the solar's last year. Eastbay has a fsr of the black v2 lows for 89 bucks, but im going to wait and see if they drop the price one more time since they don't look to be selling
I'm doing the same thing. Really want a pair of the Blackout lows as a beater, but I feel like they're going to drop the price on them some more.

Thats a smart move they aren't going anywhere and there is plenty of money to be made. 
Maybe even save a little more and get one with all the trimmings 
laugh.gif
 hope you eventually get a pair 
pimp.gif

Thanks, homie. I hope so, too.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I'm doing the same thing. Really want a pair of the Blackout lows as a beater, but I feel like they're going to drop the price on them some more.
Yeah, 89 is still steep for them imo. I need them to get to about 69 and then still may need a $15 off no minimum coupon for me to buy. Dotn see why they would not drop them anymore seeing that they still have a fsr

How about some 10.5 Dunkmans in 7/10 for $85? I don't even think they look that bad, but whatever. It seems like a good deal to me.
5I25M65Jb3E93Mc3N3c4i40e11abced8e14b0.jpg

5N95Ea5F33Ef3Ia3Ncc4ic347eff97f5119e8.jpg

5Nf5G75Jc3M43F43J4c4i16d3d4a314d314d6.jpg

5Ga5E55J33K93G73Lfc4ic54cee6538221ec5.jpg

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Yeah, 89 is still steep for them imo. I need them to get to about 69 and then still may need a $15 off no minimum coupon for me to buy. Dotn see why they would not drop them anymore seeing that they still have a fsr

Bros, your prayers have been answered. Seriously, I called Eastbay on Wednesday and spoke to a CSR. I told her that several people want to buy the Lebron 8 low blackouts but were waiting for the price reduction since they still have a FSR. She laughed, thanked me for the feedback and said she would pass along my comments to the manager. 

Today I checked the site and the LeBron 8 lows are now $79.99. 
happy.gif

Applied my 15% off coupon and placed my order for 2x pairs of size 13's.

How about some 10.5 Dunkmans in 7/10 for $85? I don't even think they look that bad, but whatever. It seems like a good deal to me.
5I25M65Jb3E93Mc3N3c4i40e11abced8e14b0.jpg

5N95Ea5F33Ef3Ia3Ncc4ic347eff97f5119e8.jpg

5Nf5G75Jc3M43F43J4c4i16d3d4a314d314d6.jpg

5Ga5E55J33K93G73Lfc4ic54cee6538221ec5.jpg

look is really good condition and for me any time you can get a quality shoe for almost half the price, why not. i had got a used pair of the DM v3 for 100 in about the same condition and couldnt be happier

Back
Top Bottom