The Smell Test...

I was takin a shower the other night and my girl wanted to come in as well. I replied with my usual "take yo (_____) a*s on somehwere" and i threwthe word "stank" in there. I clown with her like that all the time so it aint nothin she aint used to. Then all of a sudden she went on thatsensitive streak and replied "You really believe that I stink dont yu?" outta nowhere. I figured she was jokin but she was dead serious. She was like"I know you do cuz I notice yu smell ya fingers sometimes before we do stuff." So Im like +++, what n*gga dont do that? its the smell test.Periodically, I do it just to make sure it smell right, yu never know. So then she proceeds to throw in "Thats why you rarely give me head, but its OK foryou to go down on your ex." First off, only reason I did that wit my ex cuz I knew she hadn't been with nobody else, we were each others first.Secondly, I aint even into that anymore, I've done it like twice to my current girl. It has nothin to do with her smell at all, just not my forte...fornow. Shorty took offense to that cuz she assumed I aint do it cuz of a smell. So my question yall: Do you do the smell test? And if you been with someone for adecent tenure, do you still do the smell test?

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom