The Strangers Movie...vol. What the hell?

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

i felt this movie was a remake of the french movie called "Them".
It Was "Them" Was
pimp.gif
But Also Like The StrangersToo

i watched this w/ my girl because she heard from her friend that "it was the scariest movie ever"
so i was expecting something epic...
smh.gif

the ending was extra foolish
indifferent.gif

i was weak when he ethered his homeboy though.

i remember reading on it, the "true events" had something to do with the director having someone knock on his door and he got shook
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

yeah. from wiki

[h3] [/h3]
[h3]Inspiration[/h3]
According to production notes,[sup][2][/sup] the film was inspired by an event from director Bryan Bertino's childhood: a stranger came to his home asking for someone who was not there, and Bertino later found out that empty homes in the neighborhood had been broken into that night.[sup][3][/sup] In interviews, Bertino stated he was "very impressed" with some of the theories circulating on the Internet about the "true events" the movie is allegedly based on, but said his main inspiration was Helter Skelter, a true crime book about the 1969 Manson family murders.[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup]. There has also been some speculation that the film was also based in part on The Keddie Murders, which took place in a small cabin in rural California in 1981, but whether or not that crime was an inspiration for the film has never been verified

I'd be shook as hell too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

i watched this w/ my girl because she heard from her friend that "it was the scariest movie ever"
so i was expecting something epic...
smh.gif

the ending was extra foolish
indifferent.gif

i was weak when he ethered his homeboy though.
shotgun went off and old boy went flat lol

I saw this in the theater and my boy straight up screamed like a girl on purpose and made everyone in the theater jump i loled at that *@#!

i watched it once when i
smokin.gif
too dam much and spent the whole movie tryin to figure out wut the !$$$ was goin on. I thought maybe it didnt make sense cuz iwas lifted, but i watched that %@#+ again and had the same what the !$$$ just happened look on my face like

It wasn't that bad, I liked it, even though it didn't make real sense. Best part was when potato sack mask guy appeared in the background.

I thought it was an OK film...There were a lot of things I would have done to protect myself if I was in that film.

Anyone lightweight think that the whole thing was a set up by the main dude and his friends?? for a lil bit... cmon... after getting REJECTED lol.. yea.. thatnotion was immediately killed when his car windows were shattered... dude wouldn't go that FAR.. it was a classic car.

I hated the ending to this movie. It made no damn sense at all. Their reason for doing all that didn't make any sense either.

still didn't see it..i heard it was stupid so i didn't waste the time. but hey i got free time on my fingertips so why not watch it..=/

Back
Top Bottom