Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

embarassed.gif

WHO THAT IS!?
Dávalos

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

That was trash but he did say he needed to keep it dumb so he could keep his fanbase.Soulja Boy x 50 Cent - Mean Mug >>>
I don't think I've ever heard Soulja try�anything�besides keepin it dumb...I don't think he has the�ability�to rap any better..

I rest my case. 
That was exactly the same as any other soulja song except the beat was a bit better (not great) and he wasn't doing those silly adlibs like lil B.

His verses were terrible.

Anybody ever see the reality show "Solitary"? My friend showed me an episode online and it's probably one of the best reality shows I've seen...too bad it was cancelled

how does Soulja Boy STILL make money? I know he had that Youtube money coming in strong...but come on...people still watch his videos? �
Seriously....I came across this...it's just noise. �This ain't even music. �It's just pure noise.
That was trash but he did say he needed to keep it dumb so he could keep his fanbase.Soulja Boy x 50 Cent - Mean Mug >>>
I don't think I've ever heard Soulja try anything besides keepin it dumb...I don't think he has the ability to rap any better..
Word. Remember when he was gonna attempt to "make a classic" since a lot of people were dogging him about his music? He then dropped 'The DeAndre Way', with
"Speakers Goin Hammer", "Pretty Boy Swag", and "Blowin Me Kisses". He's incapable of making anything but that type of music. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I don't think I've ever heard Soulja try anything besides keepin it dumb...I don't think he has the ability to rap any better..
Word. Remember when he was gonna attempt to "make a classic" since a lot of people were dogging him about his music? He then dropped 'The DeAndre Way', with
"Speakers Goin Hammer", "Pretty Boy Swag", and "Blowin Me Kisses". He's incapable of making anything but that type of music. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Soulja Boy and classic should never be in the same paragraph let alone sentence. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Soulja Boy and classic should never be in the same paragraph let alone sentence. 
So you gonna act like Crank That wasn't a classic?

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Its hard to look right, atcha baaaaby. cuz youre my cousin. I love you, Maeby.
one of my fave all time shows watched the whole series in a week or two

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4139_original_87582072.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Its hard to look right, atcha baaaaby. cuz youre my cousin. I love you, Maeby.
one of my fave all time shows watched the whole series in a week or two

just started last week
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I have a strong dislike for females right now. Relationships are pointless
tired.gif

feelin the same way.

this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

4139_original_87582072.gif

"The word classic means something that is a perfect example of a particular style, something of lasting worth or with a timeless quality."  He may not be a lot of people's favorite artist but that song comes on and you can deny it. It was just a fun song to me.  Let's not act like the 80s isn't filled with a bunch of basic songs that we consider classics. 

how does Soulja Boy STILL make money? I know he had that Youtube money coming in strong...but come on...people still watch his videos? �
Seriously....I came across this...it's just noise. �This ain't even music. �It's just pure noise.

Not sure if srs... Soulja has so many different kinds of flows. not all his but he isn't one to keep doing the same thing every mixtape. these tracks will show you that he is not as bad of a rapper as everybody makes him out to be.
2milli

what you know ft. jbar

young boss music

the world so cold

magic

long journey

next best rapper

live life

my city

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I couldn't agree more. In other news, I just found out how to make infrared paint. Awwww snap
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom