the thread about nothing...

This movie done pissed me smooth off...

[spoiler = A real spoiler] This man smashes his sister and he got you apologizing?! That's why you should've killed him when you first got the chance. When he was talking about the pacemaker, I would've made him press the button. After 15 years I just want to see him dead. If he would've killed Mugen that first time, that would've avoided everything. Why would you even continue once you found out it was all part of his game? And he's still eventually going to find out that's his daughter..[/spoiler]

Shorty was a cop.

2cmrr80.png

After not airing the Krampus episode of American Dad because of the shooting it will be on tonight

My body is ready...

The sad moment when you're seeing gif avys with Santa hats and realising that my avy is too wild for an avy hat...

did any of you guys hear this story about this "marine"

after that school shooting he put on a marine uniform with sergeant insignia on it, and also told reporters he had done tours in iraq and afghanistan

turns out dude got hurt during basic training and that was as far as he got..
mean.gif
'

got called out then he tried to deny he ever said that and that his words were twisted by the reporters..

I hate it :smh: people wonder why I'm an admitted ephebophile. Its cuz these ******* look 24.

Went to the grocery store and saw two under eighteen beckys.

The second one looked :pimp: . I would smile at her and she would blush. We kept bumping into each other. At one point we were staring into each other's soul and her mom interrupted us with "Hey, what are you looking at? I'm over here" (to the girl). Thought of giving her my number.

Only reason I could tell she was

Back
Top Bottom