the thread about nothing...

Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-train-007.jpg

SOON!

multiple threads have been locked. I swear dudes need to learn how to speak to each other better. Its very possible but lines keep getting crossed. We gotta do better

:wow: :smh: @me having the most posts back to back days.

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Last edited:
-thanks to the guy who threw the andy **** show on youtube.  been watching those joints all day

-also the christmas episode of the sopranos when the kid drops the f' bomb on santa claus (bobby b)
mean.gif

-been on a hot sauce craving these days.  Puttting hot sauce on everything.

-holidays was alright got some cash.

-had to hit people with the "as soon as I get alright, I got you speech".  I hate doing that but i've been on short money for a couple of months.

-didn't make any new years resolutions, just gonna go and do what I gotta do.

-a lot of stuff is getting a brother down lately. (money woes, fight with sister, car problems,ect)  Just gotta get through them.

Its pissing me off how it never gets cold in Miami, its not fair! I am tired of 85 degrees all year round!

i'll take that over 95 and humid as hell for a few months then 10 degrees all winter. i can't wait to leave minneapolis.

it's cool here in the summer. i don't mind heat at all. but people say washington is depressing because of the rain. to me it's from the cold, you don't want to do anything outside because it's too cold. the city itself is fine. just the weather is terrible.

i'm also a ***** when it comes to cold. i'll kick it outside all day when it's 100 out. as soon as it's cold i want nothing to do with it.

I don't understand the rob the cat sig thing.

Wouldn't it be better to just have it as an actual sig at this point?

Last edited:
it's cool here in the summer. i don't mind heat at all. but people say washington is depressing because of the rain. to me it's from the cold, you don't want to do anything outside because it's too cold. the city itself is fine. just the weather is terrible.

i'm also a ***** when it comes to cold. i'll kick it outside all day when it's 100 out. as soon as it's cold i want nothing to do with it.
True dat

Do you type this out everytime or is there someway to save this?

Rack, the alcoholic that's down and probably out
Saved it to my profile message thing

Suggest me one then.

Last edited:

True dat

Do you type this out everytime or is there someway to save this?

Saved it to my profile message thing
Suggest me one then.

Zooey (last name's) future husband.

Ohhh gotcha, wish there was a way for it to automatically add it at the end of the post... not the sig

Back
Top Bottom