the thread about nothing...

Drug test :smh:

Gundams :pimp:

Got three on the way

I do except 4/20...that **** is for high schoolers....literally.

Dude. That's weird. Ur not gonna smoke because kids smoke on 4/20? Lol. Just don't smoke with them. I'm just sitting st home smoking like any other day just wishing a good day to you all

4/20 fest been going on here all weekend 

pimp.gif
 to all 
Dude. That's weird. Ur not gonna smoke because kids smoke on 4/20? Lol. Just don't smoke with them. I'm just sitting st home smoking like any other day just wishing a good day to you all
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I do except 4/20...that **** is for high schoolers....literally.

I just dont like being a sheep....most people dont even know why April 20th.

Besides, I smoke everyday, unless they gonna nationally legalize it for the day, whats the point??

Just won a free pizza delivered. Gonna get a cheese pizza and watch home alone haha

Last edited:
So check this out right?

I get to "work"

And ya know I'm over here working n ****

People keep coming up to me asking my name and kept telling me they couldn't find my name in the system.

Then this lady walks up and tells me I'm at the wrong job (same company name)

Sent an email out and told them what went down these fools said tgey are still waiting for my background to be clear but they had my start date today :smh:

Working a job I never had :D :smh:

So check this out right?

I get to "work"

People keep coming up to me asking my name and kept telling me they couldn't find my name in the system.

Sent an email out and told them what went down these fools said tgey are still waiting for my background to be clear but they had my start date today :smh:

Are you gonna get paid doe???

So check this out right?

I get to "work"

Are you gonna get paid doe???
Nah :lol: I ain't tripping I had a good day so far

After I left I went to go look at some guns :lol:

Guy from ADT came in to my job Saturday trying to recruit me I guess.. told me about how he started out making 300 a week when he started working there 
sick.gif

Imma have to check this out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom