the thread about nothing...

embarassed.gif
shes the best

always had a crush since Wizard of Waverly place days

Yeah I'm better off anyway plus she's only 19 but will turn 20 soon. While my *** finna be 26 soon. But damn
she got a nice little fatty tho.

Yeah I'm better off anyway plus she's only 19 but will turn 20 soon. While my *** finna be 26 soon. But damn
she got a nice little fatty tho.

She knows u tryna hit or you just making small talk for now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought some grey tech fleece pants.............My girl said i cant wear them outside of the house because i show quite a bit in the crotch area and women look directly at it when they see a man wearing grey sweatpants.

SO

I bought some RED tech fleece pants...............THEN she decides to tell me that red tech fleece pants are just like grey. Said if they werent tech fleece then it wouldnt be a problem because they`re made to fit and not be baggy.

This is some ********.

Bought some grey tech fleece pants.............My girl said i cant wear them outside of the house because i show quite a bit in the crotch area and women look directly at it when they see a man wearing grey sweatpants.

SO

I bought some RED tech fleece pants...............THEN she decides to tell me that red tech fleece pants are just like grey. Said if they werent tech fleece then it wouldnt be a problem because they`re made to fit and not be baggy.

This is some ********.
does she wear leggins ? if so you know what to tell her next time

But did you press save though after you laughed?
I never scroll quicker than when I am at work and pics of chicks pop up in this thread
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Wanna smash a coworker but she just wanna put me in the friend zone smh
didn't you say this yesterday?

SO

This is some ********.
wut? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom