The thread about nothing

i love hip hop trivia. never knew bdp took the drums from the bridge for the bridge is over or that the beat for the bridge was originally just intermission/interlude music for block parties in qb. weebey.gif

the more you know.

watch marley tell the story and re-create the song live. :smokin

il_fullxfull.315250484.jpg

marley breaks down the story/making of mama said knock you out. if you cant watch the whole thang, go to 7:44 to hear a never before heard unused verse from LL. :wow:

Just a few days after the 16th anniversary of his untimely death, the Notorious B.I.G. is headed for television. There are apparently plans in the works (for some reason) for a new cartoon about Biggie’s teenage children featuring the man himself as a ghost.

House of Wallace, as it’s called, will find the spectral Smalls helping C.J. and T’yanna save his Brooklyn recording studio. In order to earn money and prevent the studio from becoming a “cookie cutter ‘entertainment factory,’” the Wallace family will bring various musicians in to record commercial jingles. That, along with the fact that the show is being billed as a musical, opens the door to any number of cameos by famous artists.

House of Wallace has yet to find a home yet, but Ossian Media insists that, “a few serious networks are in discussion.”

i always thought it was pretty clear that pony = dong, i mean...........

If your horny, Let's do it
Ride it, My Pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

that's clearly an invitation to his lady to assume the jockey position.

wu-tang is for the children...........new mathematics feat. gza, cap and rae produced by the rza. wu tang back?

Last edited:
Is there anybody who could talk **** better on a track than Cam'ron?
NO!

I started actin up, wait a minute back it up
This ain't math class but this **** ain't adding up
Then Mr. Massey looked and that's when the teacher asked
"You got a problem Cam" Yeah, I should teach this class
Maybe I'll reach they ***Tell em they don't need to have degrees in math
Know your credit, debit, plus receipts for cash
A few geeks had laughed, I told the dude stop your wishin
You won't have a pot to piss in with that damn job you gettin
Call Cam a gift, they wasn't understanding this
Damn I'm rich, a drug dealer turned out philanthropist

brown is cool and i f's w/ him.

but im talmbout a dude that'll snatch the mic at the grammys, sing somewhere over the rainbow in the middle of a show w/ his pants around his ankles sweating his *** off from the yay, be on the run for months then show up at a record release show then shake the cops when they spot him and will take mtv to pick up his welfare in a limo. nowadays errbody does the pr team/p.c. route. son truly gave no f's.

not doing the stuff ODB did is the p.c. route? :lol:

none of that stuff he did was good for him, it was just entertaining and funny sometimes.

i'm completely fine w/ no more rappers crashing and burning because of hard drugs and a lack of logic.

Back
Top Bottom