The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Ok, this is the first I've seen about all this...
Question, if it's some dude who was posting up all of these pics of a male and a female, claiming to be them and even made fake myspaces, where'd heget the pics from? Is he friends with both of them (the actual people he's impersonating) on myspace or did he have some other access to their pics?

Dude went ghost after the last thread.
laugh.gif

Keven,

I threw Donte my BILL BUCHANON name. Didn't need it, and son said he needed a name to expose Shortypop (which he never did).

I read the whole thing.

Still don't know what the hell it all means. Sort of like picking up a news paper and realizing your don't know how to read. Huh? The #%+@ am I talkingabout?! Idk, im out this thread.

When dude frauded me, i sent the money order to Indianapolis so I'd check ur boy again real talk MisterP
smh.gif

He really put in work though. You think in the time and effort he put into this operation he could have actually got a life similar by now. What a shame
smh.gif
laugh.gif

So, I been gone from NT for a long time.... Haven't really gotten to understand this full thread andwhat's going on but.....

29zt15k.jpg

sgs7zp.gif

5bv2g.gif

51ag61.gif

t8vzv4.gif

^No-one ever said he was from Chicago anyway ...
laugh.gif
, I never thought he was .

Chicago is a big city , someone from a close state (or city) would claim they're from here because they're the bigger of the two .

Back
Top Bottom