The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

^No-one ever said he was from Chicago anyway ...
laugh.gif
, I never thought he was .

Chicago is a big city , someone from a close state (or city) would claim they're from here because they're the bigger of the two .
Well, he claimed he was from Chicago on aim chat and NT
tired.gif

I remember trying to ask him what school did he attend in Chicago but never gave a replay, talkin' bout he hooped for some school with no name.

So let me get this straight. This guy jordan had a person use his pics, create a fake nt profile chitown legend, and has been scamming people?
That really is crazy and kind of sick. This may sound dumb cause i have never used the internet to ship stuff to people but why dont we get the people who havebeen scammed and get the address of the scammer and compare it to this jordan guy?

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone..........with your ipod "

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

^That's what she said

michael-scott_238x250.jpg

On another note, I'm really starting to think that this is all a ploy hatched up by Mister P, ChitownLegend, andSole4real...word to Triangle Offense...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

^That's what she said
mangudai ??? avy stealing? identity stealing? are you who you say you are??? hmmmm
grin.gif
Who do I say I am?

i don't even know, you can't trust people these days.. word to chitown

and to the goat... i deleted my membership and rejoined so it reset my postcount

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

On another note, I'm really starting to think that this is all a ploy hatched up by Mister P, ChitownLegend, and Sole4real...word to Triangle Offense...
el5gqs.jpg

^That's what she said
mangudai ??? avy stealing? identity stealing? are you who you say you are??? hmmmm
grin.gif
Who do I say I am?

i don't even know, you can't trust people these days.. word to chitown

and to the goat... i deleted my membership and rejoined so it reset my postcount
why did u do that for?

Word is Bee has some very damaging evidenceabout ChitownLegend.

Now we wait.... #%+$ about to hit the fan...
nerd.gif

because there are times where i don't want to exist.. a la deleting and reactivation of my facebook

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Word is Bee has some very damaging evidence about ChitownLegend.

nerd.gif

word i heard that too
nerd.gif

+ i guess dude really is a legend now
grin.gif

because there are times where i don't want to exist.. a la deleting and reactivation of my facebook

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Word is Bee has some very damaging evidence about ChitownLegend.

nerd.gif

word i heard that too
nerd.gif

+ i guess dude really is a legend now
grin.gif
U wanna talk it out ?
ohwell.gif

dang...so maybe Jordan is scamming for real and isn't being impersonated...he's just skeeming and playing dumb like he didn't know all along.
So hes impersonating to be an impersonator of himself. Or maybe it's two of them like snuggles...lol im lost but interested...
popcorn.jpg

0000034711_20061021012209.jpg

What We Know:

We know that the perp is from Indianapolis.

We know that the perp has to know or know of the real Jordan and Lauren.

The perp obviously knows about NT and it's inner-workings (He's been here for years).

donofrio2.jpg

My conclusion:

The perp is either Mister P, Or a close associate of Mister P and/or Jordan/Lauren. Someone who is close enough to Jordan and Lauren to gain access to theirpics and information. How else would the perp have a nice and healthy supply of pictures to post in PYP's for 3 years?

Assuming Jordan and Lauren's Facebook have privacy settings only allowing their friends to view their profiles, It's safe to say that the perp is FBfriends with Jordan, Lauren, Or Mister P...Or all three.

I'm going to need a warrant (pw) to search Lauren's Facebook account.

Back
Top Bottom