the Vans thread...

Also, Luke Meiers syndicate zero low re-release dropping September 19th, these are clean as hell.

As we discussed 5 pages back, we do believe it is that yellow pair, or something at least similar (the Mr. Cartoons that re-released were essentially a re-interpretation of his collab with syndicate 10 years ago). So I'd imagine it'll be something similar, but not quite that pair.

TLDR: most likely the yellow pair or something close to it.

Thanks for the info man. Sorry to be annoying an not search. Just got excited by the possibility.

Thanks for the info man. Sorry to be annoying an not search. Just got excited by the possibility.

Don't sweat it fam, here is the exact list of all the syndicate re-releases, which got us all speculating that it's that yellow pair:

Preme X Vans F/W 15 "Eat Me." Drops tomorrow at 11am.

Usually not a fan of shoes with dumb sayings written on them, but that purple pair is fire.

Terrible.

Eat Me ruins them. 

The purple pair would have been sick without the wack saying.

Got all colorways of the OG36 wtaps collab in the mail today in size 13, unfortunately I should have gone for a size 12 instead (my tts is 12.5).

If anyone is still looking for these in size 13, it's yours for my cost + shipping. Just thought I should throw it out there for NT peeps before I try to return them.

Also letting go a pair of the wtaps 36s in navy size 7. Never worn. I should've gone tts in these... :(((

Got a bunch of vans. Super rare limited. Vans x Pendleton fabrics. Samples. Never released. Various sizes.

Also. DS wtaps. Sk8 hi and chukka The burgundy bones.

What's up guys, new to the thread. Saw some pics and loved those burgundy wtaps 36's, but missed out. Any future options or just ebay? Tried the stores nearest to me but it was only Miami and they were clueless.

What's up guys, new to the thread. Saw some pics and loved those burgundy wtaps 36's, but missed out. Any future options or just ebay? Tried the stores nearest to me but it was only Miami and they were clueless.

Shoe Gallery in Miami had them.

Back
Top Bottom