the Vans thread...

Vans x WTAPS
Snakeskin release date 8/27
Bones release date 9/10.

Last edited:
Probaby a stupid question but, how is sizing on the Sk8 His and Eras vs the authentics?

Ive only ever owned authentics but am looking to pickup a Sk8 hi and Era soon. 

Thanks.

Probaby a stupid question but, how is sizing on the Sk8 His and Eras vs the authentics?

Ive only ever owned authentics but am looking to pickup a Sk8 hi and Era soon. 

Thanks.
Personally I go with the same size of 9.5 in all those models. 

I can fit a 9 in SK8HIs but they tend to be a bit tight around the front of my foot.

I still have pairs of authentics I bought 6-7 years ago that I bought in my regular size. They are a little long but sizing down probably would've been tight on the sides. I recently bought a pair of sk8 hi's and sized down in those by half a size. They fit ok but feel loose in the back of my foot since there's not any padding except the heel collar. Could've sized down a full size for a snug fit.

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll probably just need to go to the store and try on for sizing to make sure.  I wear super thin, low cut footies with all my canvas shoes (vans/chucks) and I prefer a snug fit due to stretching, so all my canvas shoes are hella small in comparison to all my runners/athletic shoes. 

I love those crossbones SK8 hi's....especially the dark colored (I can't tell whether they are blue or black lol) pair they are super clean [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:

$130 shipped for a pair of OG LX checkerboard slip ons... Do I do it?

Retail was $60 but way better than the ******s asking $200+

Guy I'm buying for is shipping them to Canada which is $25-30 alone...
Still looking for an 8.5

I love those crossbones SK8 hi's....especially the dark colored (I can't tell whether they are blue or black lol) pair they are super clean [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The sk8 hi are black.

Back
Top Bottom