The weirdest request I have ever had

if you could PLEASE help me out, i would greatly appreciate it.

im in search of the PERFECT pair of CG 11's w/o ANY flaws in size 10.5, not even the tiniest! do you have more than one pair in 10.5 to be able to pick out the BEST PAIR?

my concerns with flaws are:

any kind of yellowing, or even the slightest bit of mismatched blue color of the bottom soles. between the left and right side shoes. im looking for perfect blue color tone of the bottom soles, matching each other (right and left side shoes)

i need the carbon fiber midsole plate on the bottom sole to be identical in carbon patterns, cut, fit and finsih and placement of the carbon midsole on both sides/shoes. ive seen too many pairs that have mismatched patterns, and ugly flaws

last, please check the white rubber soles, the sides, for ANY even the tiniest wrinkle, gouge, overlap, any kind of flaws.

and absolutely ZERO flaws on the shiny pat. leather, all smooth, no bumpiness and absolutely NO crease marks.

This guy sent me an email about a pair of cool grey's and I thought it was the funniest thing...  in later emails he goes into insulting me because I did not reply to the initial email.  Just amazing.

im in search of the PERFECT pair of CG 11's w/o ANY flaws in size 10.5, not even the tiniest! do you have more than one pair in 10.5 to be able to pick out the BEST PAIR?

any kind of yellowing, or even the slightest bit of mismatched blue color of the bottom soles. between the left and right side shoes. im looking for perfect blue color tone of the bottom soles, matching each other (right and left side shoes)

i need the carbon fiber midsole plate on the bottom sole to be identical in carbon patterns, cut, fit and finsih and placement of the carbon midsole on both sides/shoes. ive seen too many pairs that have mismatched patterns, and ugly flaws

last, please check the white rubber soles, the sides, for ANY even the tiniest wrinkle, gouge, overlap, any kind of flaws.

and absolutely ZERO flaws on the shiny pat. leather, all smooth, no bumpiness and absolutely NO crease marks.

This guy sent me an email about a pair of cool grey's and I thought it was the funniest thing...  in later emails he goes into insulting me because I did not reply to the initial email.  Just amazing.

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

peter%20griffin%20-%20go%20on...%20.jpg

peter%20griffin%20-%20go%20on...%20.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]im in search of the PERFECT pair of CG 11's
w/o ANY flaws in size 10.5, not even the tiniest! do you have more than one pair in 10.5 to be able to pick out the BEST PAIR?

and absolutely ZERO flaws on the shiny pat. leather, all smooth, no bumpiness and absolutely NO crease marks.[/color]
He must not ever want a pair of Cool Greys then
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]im in search of the PERFECT pair of CG 11's
w/o ANY flaws in size 10.5, not even the tiniest! do you have more than one pair in 10.5 to be able to pick out the BEST PAIR?

and absolutely ZERO flaws on the shiny pat. leather, all smooth, no bumpiness and absolutely NO crease marks.[/color]
He must not ever want a pair of Cool Greys then
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

its not even plausible.

from a manufacturing standpoint.

left and right shoes are not made side by side from the exact same pieces of material, side by side.

its not even plausible.

from a manufacturing standpoint.

left and right shoes are not made side by side from the exact same pieces of material, side by side.

its just funny seems to me its a child... but i thought it was intertaining and shared.

its just funny seems to me its a child... but i thought it was intertaining and shared.

Back
Top Bottom