Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by 2o6

and i love how u guys are getting at me for saying they lost in 7 in the ecf instead of the semifinals

all u guys is derail threads with slight inaccuracies as if it made any kind of differences in the argument.

do u know what round the bulls lost jordans first year? they didnt lose in any rounds
The reason your inaccuracies are pointed out are because you try to manipulate facts to strengthen a losing arguement. You tried to make it sound like Pippen led the Bulls to the brink of a 4-peat, which he didn't. The closest Scottie came to a 4-Peat was writing on the side of his shoes in the playoffs.It's really not hard to make someone like you look bad because you do a great job all by yourself.

Let's get to the facts and see you try to refute them.Michael Jordan's rookie year: [h1]1984-85 Chicago Bulls[/h1]
Playoffs:
Lost NBA Eastern Conference First Round (3-1) versus Milwaukee Bucks
Wait.....

I thought MJ's team didn't make the playoffs in his rookie season? MJ's team made the playoffs every single season of his career. Do everyone here a favor and learn the facts before you post and make an @$! out of yourself again.

THIS and in that year following Mj's retirement where they lost to the knicks Pippen refused to enter a crucial game in the final seconds ( sorry can't remember if it was game 3 or 4 I pretty sure it was game 4) because Phil drew up a play where Scottie was a decoy and Kukoc would take the game winner , Toni nailed the shot any way with pip crying on the bench , what a great leader he was
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

i just hate how ppl make it out like mj was mj of the jackson 5, and without him the bulls were nothing more then a bunch of marlons/ and or jackies.
Excuse my ignorance, but I have never come across a person who claims this.

Originally Posted by LDJ

i just hate how ppl make it out like mj was mj of the jackson 5, and without him the bulls were nothing more then a bunch of marlons/ and or jackies.

Originally Posted by 2o6

and i love how u guys are getting at me for saying they lost in 7 in the ecf instead of the semifinals

all u guys is derail threads with slight inaccuracies as if it made any kind of differences in the argument.

do u know what round the bulls lost jordans first year? they didnt lose in any rounds
The reason your inaccuracies are pointed out are because you try to
manipulate facts to strengthen a losing arguement. You tried to make it
sound like Pippen led the Bulls to the brink of a 4-peat, which he
didn't. The closest Scottie came to a 4-Peat was writing on the side of
his shoes in the playoffs.It's really not hard to make someone like you look bad because you do a great job all by yourself.

Let's get to the facts and see you try to refute them.Michael Jordan's rookie year: [h1]1984-85 Chicago Bulls[/h1]
Playoffs:

Wait.....

I thought MJ's team didn't make the playoffs in his rookie season? MJ's team made the playoffs every single season of his career. Do everyone here a favor and learn the facts before you post and make an %!@ out of yourself again.

i never said he didnt make the playoffs i said he couldnt get his team to .500

which he didnt for 3 years

1984-85 Chicago 38-44
1985-86 Chicago 30-52
1986-87 Chicago 40-42

oh and the record before the AMAZING 38 win season was 27-55.

WITH Orlando Wooldridge and George Gervin he couldnt get to .500

Originally Posted by 2o6

his shoes in the playoffs.It's really not hard to make someone like you look bad because you do a great job all by yourself.

Playoffs:

Wait.....

I thought MJ's team didn't make the playoffs in his rookie season? MJ's team made the playoffs every single season of his career. Do everyone here a favor and learn the facts before you post and make an %!@ out of yourself again.

1984-85 Chicago 38-44
1985-86 Chicago 30-52
1986-87 Chicago 40-42

Originally Posted by LDJ

No he hasn't, Lebron has benefited from playing in an extremely watered down East. We both know that Cavs team wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs if they played in the mid to late 80's.
um ok the only elite teams then were the pistons and the c's the cavs were decent and the hawks was decent moderately good. Look at the mid 80's teams etc stats. You do know that outside of those four teams 2 in which barely made 500. the rest didnt/barely even get 30 wins. When was the last time that every team in a conference except four teams won over 30 games? id like to see that in the late 90's 2000's hell show me were that has happen in any of the conferences. Back then it was pretty loopsided. You had the championship caliber elite teams, then garbage for the most part. Kinda like you do now. Granted those top teams today arent of the level for the most part the top teams then, But lets not act like the bucks,pacers,wizards etc are just horrid teams, and the 20/17 win teams of the bullets knicks 76's nets were these top tier teams. Lol i dont care what era you playing in a 24 58 team is garbage and not a top tier elite team no matter what era you are playing in.

Lets stay focused on the debate at hand here, you stated that Lebron accomplished more with less. That is a direct correlation to the era Lebron has played in. There hasn't been 1 elite team in the East in Lebron's career. Lets take a look at the last 10 Finals & the East representative.

[table][tr][td]
2009-10
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
Boston Celtics
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2008-09
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
Orlando Magic
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2007-08
[/td][td]
Boston Celtics
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2006-07
[/td][td]
San Antonio Spurs
[/td][td]
Cleveland Cavaliers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2005-06
[/td][td]
Miami Heat
[/td][td]
Dallas Mavericks
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2004-05
[/td][td]
San Antonio Spurs
[/td][td]
Detroit Pistons
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2003-04
[/td][td]
Detroit Pistons
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2002-03
[/td][td]
San Antonio Spurs
[/td][td]
New Jersey Nets
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2001-02
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
New Jersey Nets
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2000-01
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
Philadelphia 76ers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
With the exception of Boston, not one of those teams in the East were a consecutive threat year after year. Truth be told almost every east team has been a fluke, even my 1 hit wonder Pistons.

Same can be said about those mid 80's early 90's east teams, Outside of boston and detroit, the cavs, bulls, hawks the only other 500 teams didnt realistically have a shot at the finals. While they were all good, its not like their was a legitimate chance the bucks were going to beat out the c's or the bad boys. basically before the bulls emergence, their were two teams who had a real shot of making/winning the finals, the celtics and the pistons. then a few and i mean few 40 45 win teams, then a drop off. nobody was saying those 88 pacers could win it all, lol no one was like hey watch out for the 36 win bullets this could be their year. Season in and out you knew it was pistons/celtics and as history shows that pretty much all who made it to the finals.

So it seems kinda like more the same with the exception the east hasnt really had a dominate 2 or 3 teams that constantly went to the finals. which would seem that the competition is a little more level then it appears to be. Hell the same 2 teams went to the championship all decade with the exception of the 76ers in the early 80's. Matter fact the standings and the playoffs pretty much were the same year in year out. How competitive is it really if year after year teams pretty much stay in the same position with no real movement, and the same 2 teams and entire decade make it to the finals? Everybody knew thru that time frame it was pistons/celtics vs lakers for the most part. And as history shows thats pretty much what it was. Same teams make playoffs, same teams get beat, same teams make finals.

Originally Posted by LDJ

No he hasn't, Lebron has benefited from playing in an extremely watered down East. We both know that Cavs team wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs if they played in the mid to late 80's.
um ok the only elite teams then were the pistons and the c's the cavs were decent and the hawks was decent moderately good. Look at the mid 80's teams etc stats. You do know that outside of those four teams 2 in which barely made 500. the rest didnt/barely even get 30 wins. When was the last time that every team in a conference except four teams won over 30 games? id like to see that in the late 90's 2000's hell show me were that has happen in any of the conferences. Back then it was pretty loopsided. You had the championship caliber elite teams, then garbage for the most part. Kinda like you do now. Granted those top teams today arent of the level for the most part the top teams then, But lets not act like the bucks,pacers,wizards etc are just horrid teams, and the 20/17 win teams of the bullets knicks 76's nets were these top tier teams. Lol i dont care what era you playing in a 24 58 team is garbage and not a top tier elite team no matter what era you are playing in.

Lets stay focused on the debate at hand here, you stated that Lebron accomplished more with less. That is a direct correlation to the era Lebron has played in. There hasn't been 1 elite team in the East in Lebron's career. Lets take a look at the last 10 Finals & the East representative.

[table][tr][td]
2009-10
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
Boston Celtics
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2008-09
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
Orlando Magic
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2007-08
[/td][td]
Boston Celtics
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2006-07
[/td][td]
San Antonio Spurs
[/td][td]
Cleveland Cavaliers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2005-06
[/td][td]
Miami Heat
[/td][td]
Dallas Mavericks
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2004-05
[/td][td]
San Antonio Spurs
[/td][td]
Detroit Pistons
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2003-04
[/td][td]
Detroit Pistons
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2002-03
[/td][td]
San Antonio Spurs
[/td][td]
New Jersey Nets
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2001-02
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
New Jersey Nets
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2000-01
[/td][td]
Los Angeles Lakers
[/td][td]
Philadelphia 76ers
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
With the exception of Boston, not one of those teams in the East were a consecutive threat year after year. Truth be told almost every east team has been a fluke, even my 1 hit wonder Pistons.

Same can be said about those mid 80's early 90's east teams, Outside of boston and detroit, the cavs, bulls, hawks the only other 500 teams didnt realistically have a shot at the finals. While they were all good, its not like their was a legitimate chance the bucks were going to beat out the c's or the bad boys. basically before the bulls emergence, their were two teams who had a real shot of making/winning the finals, the celtics and the pistons. then a few and i mean few 40 45 win teams, then a drop off. nobody was saying those 88 pacers could win it all, lol no one was like hey watch out for the 36 win bullets this could be their year. Season in and out you knew it was pistons/celtics and as history shows that pretty much all who made it to the finals.

So it seems kinda like more the same with the exception the east hasnt really had a dominate 2 or 3 teams that constantly went to the finals. which would seem that the competition is a little more level then it appears to be. Hell the same 2 teams went to the championship all decade with the exception of the 76ers in the early 80's. Matter fact the standings and the playoffs pretty much were the same year in year out. How competitive is it really if year after year teams pretty much stay in the same position with no real movement, and the same 2 teams and entire decade make it to the finals? Everybody knew thru that time frame it was pistons/celtics vs lakers for the most part. And as history shows thats pretty much what it was. Same teams make playoffs, same teams get beat, same teams make finals.

LDJ wrote:

Never said anyone has directly said it but when comparing the cavs and the bulls that is essential what lbj had vs what mj had. he had a great, one of the best teams in nba history. regardless of what era they played in that team with or without jordan would be a decent/playoff team at worst. That cavs team especially of this year would suck in pretty much any time-frame dating possibly back to the aba days. hell that team couldnt have a winning season against the damn washington generals.

LDJ wrote:

Never said anyone has directly said it but when comparing the cavs and the bulls that is essential what lbj had vs what mj had. he had a great, one of the best teams in nba history. regardless of what era they played in that team with or without jordan would be a decent/playoff team at worst. That cavs team especially of this year would suck in pretty much any time-frame dating possibly back to the aba days. hell that team couldnt have a winning season against the damn washington generals.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

1984-85 Chicago 38-44
1985-86 Chicago 30-52
1986-87 Chicago 40-42

Love how this guy went back and edited his original post of saying they didn't loose in any rounds in mj's first season too bad a bunch of people already quoted your original statement . And as for your "dagger" of how many triple doubles mj had, let me retort with this question, how many 50+ pt games has lebron had in the finals?

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

1984-85 Chicago 38-44
1985-86 Chicago 30-52
1986-87 Chicago 40-42

Love how this guy went back and edited his original post of saying they didn't loose in any rounds in mj's first season too bad a bunch of people already quoted your original statement . And as for your "dagger" of how many triple doubles mj had, let me retort with this question, how many 50+ pt games has lebron had in the finals?

how many 40 point games has lebron had in the finals?

how many 30 point games has lebron had in the finals?

how many 40 point games has lebron had in the finals?

how many 30 point games has lebron had in the finals?

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

1984-85 Chicago 38-44
1985-86 Chicago 30-52
1986-87 Chicago 40-42

Is that for each game or is that total games he has played in the finals? Cause if so lbj is well on his way to 50+ pts in the finals... (adding all the scores 2gether of course)

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

1984-85 Chicago 38-44
1985-86 Chicago 30-52
1986-87 Chicago 40-42

Is that for each game or is that total games he has played in the finals? Cause if so lbj is well on his way to 50+ pts in the finals... (adding all the scores 2gether of course)

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

[h1]1984-85 Chicago Bulls[/h1]
Playoffs:

Wait.....

I thought MJ's team didn't make the playoffs in his rookie season?

ce436c576bfd6f79b2b2876446b17f00819052f4_r.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

1984-85 Chicago 38-44

1985-86 Chicago 30-52

1986-87 Chicago 40-42

why would anyone score 50 when u have to guys that can go for 30?
why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.

for the record im neither a jordan or lebron fan. i would like nothing more then to see lebron lose time and time again but you guys hate the man AND completely toss
out reasoning/facts.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

Playoffs:

Wait.....

1984-85 Chicago 38-44

1985-86 Chicago 30-52

1986-87 Chicago 40-42

why would anyone score 50 when u have to guys that can go for 30?
why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.

for the record im neither a jordan or lebron fan. i would like nothing more then to see lebron lose time and time again but you guys hate the man AND completely toss
out reasoning/facts.

Back
Top Bottom