Things people do on Message Boards that bother you. Vol: SMH

People that don't want you to gravedig
and the people that say don't start a new topic, use the search button.

Catch 22

Nothing really. I have 750 posts of nonsense so I'm probably part of the problem lol

But the dude who posts this: OH NOEESSSSSS!!!!! followed by 50 rolling smilies is rather annoying

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

When people get mad about gravedigging. Esspecially when whatever is posted, is relevant to the thread.

mad.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
  See the thing that you've yet to understand or even consider with what you do, is that you've taken it upon

yourself to turn the Music Forum into your own personal blog.  The forum is for discussion, not blog updates.

There is no discussion when the last 15 replies are from you.  You yourself even said

you don't read, watch, or listen to a majority of the stuff you post, it's clutter, it's unnecessary, and it kills new topics.

Just like you scour the blogs for the stuff you post, people that want that information can do the same, no need to 

keep the front page looking like 2008.  I doubt you'll take any of that into consideration as this has been discussed before...

Truth. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

and that's not grave digging, more like re-landscaping

People who say white girls who are clearly attractive and way above average say "average white girl". If that's not your preference, fine, but don't start saying crap like they're average when you know full well they're not.
30t6p3b.gif

When dudes just jump on whichever way the thread seems to be going and just keep pushing it in that direction, following the crowd.

Dudes who always place the race card or bring up racism... especially when they ride the double standard getting hurt when someone disses their race but they're always taking shots at others.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

People that don't want you to gravedig
and the people that say don't start a new topic, use the search button.

Catch 22
laugh.gif
U don't know how hard I laughed reading that, cause every time I make a topic, I go to search first just so I don't waste anything. And since
no one really uses tags, nothing comes up, and once I do post the topic, here comes the NT internet police "Not this thread again.", followed by
a link to a topic that very vaguely resembles the one I (or whoever else) posted. Seems like people think when they become a member, there are
no other new members. 

Originally Posted by scshift

People who say white girls who are clearly attractive and way above average say "average white girl". If that's not your preference, fine, but don't start saying crap like they're average when you know full well they're not.
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely agree, but there's also a 180 to that to where dudes are beasting over girls (regardless of race) who are clearly
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
.  So it goes plenty ways

Back
Top Bottom