Things people do that you dont understand

Wut?

You're the first person I've ever heard of who dropped an unlimited data plan.
laugh.gif
All my media watching is done at home, outside of the occasional YouTube videos

Rarely on FB, IG or snap, only Twitter (which doesn't use a lot of data)

Rest of my time is spent texting, listening to music or reading articles and **** 

Why people lick their hand/fingers after eating and don't get up to go wash their hands instead.

They legit think licking their hands is good enough.

My girls scrambles her eggs on the pan. Weird as ****.

People who speak or have opinions on things they know nothing about.

Trump as something to tolerate politically.

My girls scrambles her eggs on the pan. Weird as ****.

People who speak or have opinions on things they know nothing about.

Trump as something to tolerate politically.
Where else is she supposed to scramble her eggs? 
Smoking cigarettes...with all the knowledge about how terrible they are, why would anyone try one in the first place?

I mean I understand most people start when they are drinking or on probation, but I just don't see what good they think will come of it.
I saw what smoking cigs did to some of my family members and knew it wouldn't be me. I just don't get it.

They smell like ****, make you smell like ****, taste like **** and are addictive. Why would you touch one?

Streaming...I was with you about this before. Now, I prefer to stream music for the convenience. 
I was on the no streaming train for a while then I had an interview at one of the companies and knew they'd ask me if I used it. Signed up and now I use it constantly when I'm on my laptop 
laugh.gif

I still use my regular downloaded music when I'm on the go. Lot of that stuff on my phone I couldn't find on a streaming service anyways. Price of listening to obscure ****** 
laugh.gif

In traffic when people think that half a car length is a full car length so they move up in the intersection with the other half of the car blocking the crosswalk :smh:

Need clarification on the scramble eggs. I pour my eggs in the skillets and chop them up as I cook. Is that what you're referring to?

Usually people scramble them in a bowl first.

If you scramble in the skillet sometimes theres a tendancy to stick

If u ever want to really impress someone this is how its done tho

Last edited:
Usually people scramble them in a bowl first.

If you scramble in the skillet sometimes theres a tendancy to stick

If u ever want to really impress someone this is how its done tho
This was exactly the vid i was thinking of

You a real one

Thought stream music was wack until I tried apple music. I'm not an audiophile by any means so I couldn't care less about lossless data plus you don't really burn through data with T-Mobile.

Bruh... I'm at work and I'm still tripping on how cats do NOT understand how to flush. :x :x :x

These **** bois be blowing up the restroom and just be leaving it there. **** is wrong with people?

Gordon Ramsey is so dope. I always find myself watching his video on pan-frying a rib eye steak.

Gordon Ramsey is so dope. I always find myself watching his video on pan-frying a rib eye steak.
I watched his video on how to pan sear a steak and I've used his technique ever since. 

I used to just put it in a hot pan with oil and watch the time. He has introduced me to using butter, garlic, and thyme 
pimp.gif

Edit: well there's the vid 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I watched his video on how to pan sear a steak and I've used his technique ever since. 

I used to just put it in a hot pan with oil and watch the time. He has introduced me to using butter, garlic, and thyme 
pimp.gif

Edit: well there's the vid 
roll.gif
This is the only way I cook steak now 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom