Things people do that you dont understand

Speaking of audiophiles, people who buy expensive *** headphones to listen to mp3s with poor sound quality.

Never touched an equalizer in their life and wouldn't recognize an amp but need $400 headphones to listen to tinny music.

People who dont have washcloths in their shower.
Are they just using the bar????????

People who only wipe.

If u got poop anywhere else on your body would u just wipe it lol

-Bragging about being able to take/smash someone's significant other. (Congrats...you bagged an unfaithful person. Exactly what did you accomplish? **** gonna be ****.)

-Intentionally go to the mall to window shop

-Performing oral on a female they just met

- Making it rain in the club. (let's be honest here. Most people do this to impress other people.)

- Wasting the crust on pizza (especially Dominos)

Are they just using the bar
????????

People who only wipe.

Wait theres a rule for this ? :nerd:

I only use the bar :frown:

and a scrubber for my back.

Last edited:

People who only wipe.

I get the axe detailer to wash and I recently got those korean cloths that remove dead skin

Add that to non irritating body wash and you straight

Also bidet + wipe is the wave.  Idk how people have not gotten on the bidet wave

-Bragging about being able to take/smash someone's significant other. (Congrats...you bagged an unfaithful person. Exactly what did you accomplish? **** gonna be ****.)

- Making it rain in the club. (let's be honest here. Most people do this to impress other people.)

half of NT about to come at your head 
laugh.gif

People who only wipe.

I get the axe detailer to wash and I recently got those korean cloths that remove dead skin

Add that to non irritating body wash and you straight

Also bidet + wipe is the wave.  Idk how people have not gotten on the bidet wave
It cleans and pleasures

c3c.png

The crust on dominoes pizza is akin to the core of an apple.

You can eat but cmon

Do people not realize with streaming services you can download the music while you're on wifi to your device so when you're out and about you're not using data? Are people really this behind? I'm so confused with all this "streaming uses too much data" talk. 

Do people not realize with streaming services you can download the music while you're on wifi to your device so when you're out and about you're not using data? Are people really this behind? I'm so confused with all this "streaming uses too much data" talk. 

I'm going to assume memory in the phone has a factor in this if they stream.

Once you stop paying for the service it's gone tho

The tracks on my iPod are mine.  I dont need an internet connection or a subscription to enjoy them

half of NT about to come at your head :lol:

On this same tip... That Rick Ross song where all he says is, "me and Justin Bieber **** the same ****...me and Wiz Khalifa **** the same ****...etc...". Like what?! Why you proud of this?

Also running trains. Don't understand this part of black culture. Seems ayo.

No respect for men out here dirty macking

Bryson Tiller must have raised yall

Same dudes who go "plenty of women in the sea", so dog go find someone elses

Americans usually dont use bidets

They're everywhere in the rest of the world
ah, I see. cultural differences offer no end of interest.

agree on running train/MMF arrangements...I've always seen that as a fertile environment for suspect happenstance. there can be only one.

I don't understand the ****oldry part of white culture. 
haha I once got a request like that...nah, man. I can't be sure who your jacking is in tribute to.

Last edited:
Maaaan ain't nobody tryna do all that in the morning with some eggs. That's too cumbersome.

Maaaan ain't nobody tryna do all that in the morning with some eggs. That's too cumbersome.

i thinks gordon's erratic nature makes it seem like a lot, but ill cosign with his method with the heavy butter and stuff. I would def recommend for anyone to try atleast on a free weekend morning.

Since when is running trains black culture???

- People who bargain everywhere they go. Like why b? There's a time and place.

Since when is running trains black culture???

- People who bargain everywhere they go. Like why b? There's a time and place.
Only place you bargain at is a random stand where they sell phone cases and ****

Other than that no

But on a related note, I dont get how people pay full retail for 80% of what they buy.  Deals are everywhere and everyone likes saving money, even the rich

to me, the ONLY things you don't cheap out on are what you eat, the shoes you wear, and anything that directly affects quality of life (mattresses, etc.) 

Last edited:
Yea I never understood trains. Hella weird.

Like, you hurting for some p that bad?

Back
Top Bottom