things that had you shook as a child?

Parent-Teacher conference
Man I got exemplary grades and STILL got beat over the littlest **** my teacher aint like 
mean.gif
 It was even worse when my momma couldnt make it because then my aunt would go instead, she'd beat me and then my momma would beat me later 
mean.gif

Bruhhhhhhh Freddy K ruined my childhood, had trouble sleeping for a while...& OG Texas Chainsaw....was giving a young N hallucinations :smh:

1. Snakes. Still to this day. Hate em. Weird fascination with them though

2. Scar from the lion king. Dude was scary as hell.

3. Vampires. Weird fascination with them as well.

4. Pinhead & Kruger

5. Thriller

my uncle took me and my brother to watch the movie Cape Fear in theater. man I can't lie I seriously thought we were being stalked. I would check under the car and everything. :smh:

There was a movie i saw on tv called howard the duck lol.

It was a live action joint with this talking duck from space.

The duck was terrifying.

There was a movie i saw on tv called howard the duck lol.

It was a live action joint with this talking duck from space.

The duck was terrifying.

FAM!

That was my joint as a kid. When dude getting possessed at the end did have me spooked.

Ahh...early Marvel movies. :pimp:

Not sure if mentioned, but Are you afraid of the dark?

A lot of the eps weren't that scary but every now and then there'd be a creepy one and then I'd have to go to bed right after. Like that one with the Pool ghost had me scared of pools for a while. But then I learned that chlorine kills ghosts/demons

Last edited:
This thread is also telling of how old some people are 
laugh.gif

For me,

-Thriller video

-Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Pinhead...all them had me shook, but I still watched and slept with the light on for the longest

FAM!

That was my joint as a kid. When dude getting possessed at the end did have me spooked.

Ahh...early Marvel movies. :pimp:

Forgot all about tha part.

The duck was weird as hell tho with his human eyes lol

Howard the Duck was just weird. I just accepted the fact that duck from outer space smashed a human chick as a kid. How was that movie only rated PG? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom