things that had you shook as a child?

The movie was trying to put us up on game. :lol:

A female smash anybody that treats them right.

Also, Sleepaway Camp.

I won't post specifics, if you don't know do your googles. The end ****** me up for a long time.

Last edited:
Tales From the Crypt was scary, even just the intro going through the mansion then down to the crypt.
mean.gif
  Then when I found out Buster Bunny was the same voice as the crypt keeper, i was like how is this possible???! I love Buster!

Tiny Toones summer vacation, when Hampton and his fam picked up that hitch hiker looking like casey jones.

All the horror dudes, Chucky, Jason, Freddy, Pinhead, Candyman, Leprechaun, Meyers, Gremlins, IT clown, Leatherface

Going down into the unfinished basement by myself...

Cute girls.....

First time I saw Thriller I was 3.....messed me up real good :rofl:

Literally ducked behind the bed and kept my head down until the video ended

Yo my aunts crib, before the basement was finished I would be scared af when I went down there alone at night :lol: they lived in the woods so it didn't help at all.

And they had a big *** mirror at the end of the hall that I had to walk down to get to the guest room :smh: Candyman had me shook too.

Last edited:
I can't stand red rain coats at all because of this movie.

I remember seeing this with my mom when it came out. I couldn't be any more than 15-16 years old.

Too many relatable scary things as a youth. Specifically AMW and unsolved mysteries. Would be making sure the doors were locked before i went to sleep as a kid when they said a bad guy was in the area. Also Candyman had me scared to use bathroon with the door fully closed. :smh: my little mind wasn't ready for that ****. :lol:

The Crypt Keeper had me spooked until I finally listened to him talk and realized he was cracking jokes.

In my family a B was enough to get you shook
:lol:

I legit wish there were more parents like yours. Nothing wrong with that at all. I have kids, and I'm the same way, if you CAN do better than good, then you will, or there will be consequences. Tell your folks to hold this rep.

I watched the movie IT for like five mins and my mom turned it off. Was shook for like a year until I watched the whole movie. This is a great thread

Back
Top Bottom