Things to do in ATL

Personally, I enjoy the bar scenes in Buckhead, Midtown (Crescent, 10th, 14th), Edgewood, and Peters st.

I hoop at the park in my neighborhood and it gets competitive.

How old are you?

23 and where your neighborhood at might have to swing thru

is it true the females in ATL love dudes from up north because of the accent?

is it also true females in ATL approach you?

Moved up here 2.5 months ago. I like the 5 Points area too. Went to Dogwood Festival..loved the atmosphere. Also this spot called Bottle Bar was dope. Got like 6 numbers there..,just to see if I still got it. LMAO.

Atlanta, my guy?

If you not going down there strictly for the *******, ain't nothing there for you..

Ain't much popping in ATL right now but the club scene (which i assume is being bombarded with batty men) ie Fly Young Red, Young Thug, just to name a few

Anyways, have fun. Go to Waffle House or something. But watch out for them ATL boys. They'll make advances to you and grab your *** then fight you when you try and resist.

Go to the varsity as well. Their food is iight. Nothing special. I had better food at Linden Pizza & Ribs in East New York, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyways, have fun, enjoy your stay. And take advantage of the woman to straight man ratio. It'll work in your favor

This is true. I went to Atlanta numerous times and they love a northerner (preferably a NY *****). It's something about the accent, the way we dress, the way we smell, the aura we emit.

ATL women will be in love with your accent. They'll ask you to say "water", "coffee" and a bunch of other stuff. Eventually they'll let you smash just off the strength of that.
ATL box >

ATL women will approach a northerner in a HEARTBEAT. Them girls know what they want. And 10/10, it's a NY *****

Last edited:

This is true. I went to Atlanta numerous times and they love a northerner (preferably a NY *****). It's something about the accent, the way we dress, the way we smell, the aura we emit.

ATL women will be in love with your accent. They'll ask you to say "water", "coffee" and a bunch of other stuff. Eventually they'll let you smash just off the strength of that.
ATL box >

ATL women will approach a northerner in a HEARTBEAT. Them girls know what they want. And 10/10, it's a NY *****
Or a Boston *****?

Last edited:
i gott ask you atl dudes a real question

do yall really have all those good looking black females or is it hype?

why so many ayo dudes down there when yall got all those women?

what would you say is the female to male ratio?

is the cost of living cheap?

how would a young black man who is in school do down there? i want me a country girl

Last edited:
Moved up here 2.5 months ago. I like the 5 Points area too. Went to Dogwood Festival..loved the atmosphere. Also this spot called Bottle Bar was dope. Got like 6 numbers there..,just to see if I still got it. LMAO.

L5P is a great area, big fan of Star Bar and The Porter in that area. I completely loathe Bottle Bar, but then again, that spot ain't really my scene.

I feel there is somerhing for everyone in the ATL, you just have to know what you like and don't like. I am pretty low key, and thus like low key spots. Also, I got a girl so I give no dambs about meeting breezys. I reckon if I was a young, single cat in the ATL...I would hit different spots. What one is fishing for is key for selecting the location where one fishes...remember that, and apply it to where you seek out woman and what kind in the ATL.

romcadoo romcadoo So you are over by Redan huh? Never really cared for local spots in that area, but hop on 78 and head to downtown Decatur or down to the Poncey-Highland area and you should be good. I suggest hitting different spots/areas until you find something you like. What are you looking for?

Other things to do in and around the city:
-hit the Beltline on the weekends, always popping, get some exercise plus see/meet lots of females
-hit Stn Mtn Park: good exercise climbing the mtn, always eye candy out on weekends
-Young cats meet breezys @ malls, eastside cats used to hit Stonecrest on weekends, or Lenox but you might get hollered @ by some dudes (or a large group)

Last edited:
i gott ask you atl dudes a real question

do yall really have all those good looking black females or is it hype?

why so many ayo dudes down there when yall got all those women?

what would you say is the female to male ratio?

is the cost of living cheap?

how would a young black man who is in school do down there? i want me a country girl
When i was down living down there it was cool 4real....the talk about the women is defintely true, and the best part is they from all over but the GA joints are right and plentiful...I see u from MD so u would be good money down there, chicks could just tell i wasnt from around there and they loved it..plus you probly end up hitting a bad joint from back home anyway cuz like i said they got em from everywhere down there :lol:...if you in school go check out the AUC or just downtown in general , college joints all over the place and they ready...

Cant speak on the ayo **** cuz i wasnt worried bout that and the cost of living is low, you can get you a nice spot in a great area for reasonable or cheap prices..Even some of the lower end apartment complexes are gated down there , they might not work but they still got them :lol: ...only thing i aint like is you gotta have your body ready for traffic at any time day or night and you have to drive EVERYWHERE and its rarely a short trip since its so spread out

flyny flyny yea I know a few people that used to live here they told me they cut throat depending on where you at?

Whats some coo club spots I'm thinking bout hitting one up this weekend

One day I went to go hoop over near east lake old coworkers eyes got big when I told him he said did you have a pistol I'm like nah I didn't think about it he told me don't go over there with them outta state tags they might try I'm not worried about that
But it brings me to my next question where are someplaces I SHOULD NOT GO if I'm new to the area and don't know anyone?

comradess comradess and I believe I've teen redan road I think I been around that area I went to dyshoan park to hoop one day (i know that's not the correct spelling)

But as far as what I'm looking for....Really just coo night spots bars burger joints clubs courts (not too uptight, but not too hood either)

When i was down living down there it was cool 4real....the talk about the women is defintely true, and the best part is they from all over but the GA joints are right and plentiful...I see u from MD so u would be good money down there, chicks could just tell i wasnt from around there and they loved it..plus you probly end up hitting a bad joint from back home anyway cuz like i said they got em from everywhere down there
laugh.gif
...if you in school go check out the AUC or just downtown in general , college joints all over the place and they ready...

Cant speak on the ayo **** cuz i wasnt worried bout that and the cost of living is low, you can get you a nice spot in a great area for reasonable or cheap prices..Even some of the lower end apartment complexes are gated down there , they might not work but they still got them
laugh.gif
...only thing i aint like is you gotta have your body ready for traffic at any time day or night and you have to drive EVERYWHERE and its rarely a short trip since its so spread out
thats a bet. my aunt lives in ATL always telling me come down here and find myself a nice black wife
roll.gif

Atlanta, my guy?

If you not going down there strictly for the *******, ain't nothing there for you..

Ain't much popping in ATL right now but the club scene (which i assume is being bombarded with batty men) ie Fly Young Red, Young Thug, just to name a few

Anyways, have fun. Go to Waffle House or something. But watch out for them ATL boys. They'll make advances to you and grab your *** then fight you when you try and resist.

Go to the varsity as well. Their food is iight. Nothing special. I had better food at Linden Pizza & Ribs in East New York, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyways, have fun, enjoy your stay. And take advantage of the woman to straight man ratio. It'll work in your favor

ATL box >

he does it again!!

:lol: :lol:

FlyNY new York rants >>>> ninjahood's new York rants

he does it again!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FlyNY new York rants >>>> ninjahood's new York rants
iuno why but for some odd reason especially the chick part, i wouldnt be surprise dude was str8 up getting his tanaka on.... On some if he did go or been here...(google/internet can make anyone seem like they been anywhere).. Was chillen with family on some duck ish and probably didnt do/go anywhere...

iuno just seems like one of typical lame axx ny cats

L5P is a great area, big fan of Star Bar and The Porter in that area. I completely loathe Bottle Bar, but then again, that spot ain't really my scene.

I feel there is somerhing for everyone in the ATL, you just have to know what you like and don't like. I am pretty low key, and thus like low key spots. Also, I got a girl so I give no dambs about meeting breezys. I reckon if I was a young, single cat in the ATL...I would hit different spots. What one is fishing for is key for selecting the location where one fishes...remember that, and apply it to where you seek out woman and what kind in the ATL.

@Romcadoo So you are over by Redan huh? Never really cared for local spots in that area, but hop on 78 and head to downtown Decatur or down to the Poncey-Highland area and you should be good. I suggest hitting different spots/areas until you find something you like. What are you looking for?

Other things to do in and around the city:
-hit the Beltline on the weekends, always popping, get some exercise plus see/meet lots of females
-hit Stn Mtn Park: good exercise climbing the mtn, always eye candy out on weekends
-Young cats meet breezys @ malls, eastside cats used to hit Stonecrest on weekends, or Lenox but you might get hollered @ by some dudes (or a large group)
basically stay away from any area predominately black lol....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom