Things to do in ATL

This is true. I went to Atlanta numerous times and they love a northerner (preferably a NY *****). It's something about the accent, the way we dress, the way we smell, the aura we emit.

ATL women will be in love with your accent. They'll ask you to say "water", "coffee" and a bunch of other stuff. Eventually they'll let you smash just off the strength of that.
ATL box >

ATL women will approach a northerner in a HEARTBEAT. Them girls know what they want. And 10/10, it's a NY *****

:lol: :pimp:

he does it again!!

:lol: :lol:

FlyNY new York rants >>>> ninjahood's new York rants

Naw they about equal, they pretty much talk about How great ny is and how everyone wants to be from ny and every girl wants a ny dude. They don't realize that no one cares anymore :lol:

Naw they about equal, they pretty much talk about How great ny is and how everyone wants to be from ny and every girl wants a ny dude. They don't realize that no one cares anymore
laugh.gif
yea dude aint been to to atl... lol at women shocked awe by accent.... mn its so many ppl from ny and just upnorth in general...why would someone be so shocked to hear his axx talk... Damn near downtown atl/heart of the city is filled with northerners... so despite seeing that everyday...they gonna be wet...dropping panties because this dude shows up... *****wtbs.....

Then he said lol women just run up and aproach him.... man most of these women are middle/upper class.... they aint running up to talk to some dude with a oversized hat, sweatpants and timbs with an unlimited bus pass... Lol at women falling over to bang some dude trying catch the marta..... these ***** kill me... lol

I went to ATL for the first time probably 4 years ago. It isn't hype man. I was at a damn FoxSport Bar and Grill. It is closed now. But we went there to watch football. It looked like a damn club in there in terms of how many good looking women were there.

It is NOT hype man. And then you have all of those colleges down there. Man the best time to go is the end of October, when Morehouse/Spellman/Clark have their homecomings. GO out and tailgate on that Saturday. Man it looks like Black Mardi Gras out there man.

No hype

Pepper that angus papi.

Lol i was going to say the same thing. U day 3 hours away but when i went there those dudes was aggressive with it

Clubs was good. Backbwhen i went we were from michigan swag on point. A club we went to didnt charge us men was free girls had to pay. It was so many gitls and not enough men. We were gods at the club. Girls was fighting left and riggt trying to be the one to bring me home. Getting hollered at left and right by girls

I was ready to drink more after the club. Told one of the the girls that and she showee me her bar at her house. I said youve been chosen lets go! Lol mr and my boy left out, she called her girls to come by and we partied. Brouhht my 45 just in case

Smashed her, flew down again the next month smashed again

Just explore in buckhead and everything else will come to you. Women, food, bars.

I'm down for an ATL NT summit :nerd:

romcadoo romcadoo Best burgers in the city are @ Holeman & Finch and Steinbecks IMO.

NT Summit where and when? Where do all the ATL peeps posting in the post live? Going to be hard to get everyone to agree to a specific spot or time, so I suggest folks suggesting a spot they frequent and going to that and whoever wants or is able to go can go. That way folks can get a variety of different experiences.

What y'all think?

@Romcadoo Best burgers in the city are @ Holeman & Finch and Steinbecks IMO.

NT Summit where and when? Where do all the ATL peeps posting in the post live? Going to be hard to get everyone to agree to a specific spot or time, so I suggest folks suggesting a spot they frequent and going to that and whoever wants or is able to go can go. That way folks can get a variety of different experiences.

What y'all think?
i like teds montana grill and also farm burgers and fuddruckers... just cause iuno its cool

Someone name a good nighttime soulfood spot that has a nice band that covers r&b and soul music

Dope thread I just there for a few days for a interview at the airport, hopefully I'll be back soon permanently.

I still gotta find a nice crib that isn't a ****** commute to work, anybody ever been to ge towers? They're in Mechanicsville :nerd:

^^ you don't wanna live in Mechanicsville brah

I live in Riverdallllllllleeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Dope thread I just there for a few days for a interview at the airport, hopefully I'll be back soon permanently.

I still gotta find a nice crib that isn't a ****** commute to work, anybody ever been to ge towers? They're in Mechanicsville
nerd.gif
gl

My homeboy lives in Riverdale, how do you like it lamekilla lamekilla I'm just trying to find a decent apt around 700-750 a month and suggestions? my aunt lives in Morrow I looked at some places there, but I wasn't really feeling them, don't you work at Hartsfield?

i gott ask you atl dudes a real question

do yall really have all those good looking black females or is it hype?

why so many ayo dudes down there when yall got all those women?

what would you say is the female to male ratio?

is the cost of living cheap?

how would a young black man who is in school do down there? i want me a country girl

The women down there are grade A. Especially the grown women. Very hospitable and can cook

There's mad gay ****** cus ATL is ATL. That's just what they do. I can't speak on it, but it is what it is. A lot of them men down there act like southern women. Another reason is might be because in the Deep South, people use to sleep with their siblings, wild incest and ****. So dudes might be the product of incest.

Idk about the female to make ratio...but the female to STRAIGHT male ratio is about at least 10 to 2.6

The cost of living is OD cheap, pa. You can buy a house for what it would cost to rent for 4 years in a major city. Look into buying a house.

As a straight brotha in college, you'll be good money. Don't even sweat it, pa

lame axx ny cats

Why are you irate, though? Did I say anything that wasn't true?

yea dude aint been to to atl... lol at women shocked awe by accent.... mn its so many ppl from ny and just upnorth in general...why would someone be so shocked to hear his axx talk... Damn near downtown atl/heart of the city is filled with northerners... so despite seeing that everyday...they gonna be wet...dropping panties because this dude shows up... *****wtbs.....

Then he said lol women just run up and aproach him.... man most of these women are middle/upper class.... they aint running up to talk to some dude with a oversized hat, sweatpants and timbs with an unlimited bus pass... Lol at women falling over to bang some dude trying catch the marta..... these ***** kill me... lol

Don't tell me where I have and haven't been. You not my girl, B. And come on let's be real. Can you honestly say that a southern girl isn't fascinated by northern accents??? Just like how Americans are fascinated with UK accents and vice versa, it's the SAME THING. You sound aggravated, G. Like someone got mad different colors on your white crayon after you lent it to them.
You stated that downtown is filled with northerners. You know why? Because ATL love northerners, they're extremely hospitable, and cost of living down there is dirt cheap (good thing). Ain't nobody bashing ATL, I like American Deli just as much as the next man

Don't tell me where I have and haven't been. You not my girl, B. And come on let's be real. Can you honestly say that a southern girl isn't fascinated by northern accents??? Just like how Americans are fascinated with UK accents and vice versa, it's the SAME THING. You sound aggravated, G. [COLOR=#red]Like someone got mad different colors on your white crayon after you lent it to them.[/COLOR]
You stated that downtown is filled with northerners. You know why? Because ATL love northerners, they're extremely hospitable, and cost of living down there is dirt cheap (good thing). Ain't nobody bashing ATL, I like American Deli just as much as the next man

:lol: :smh:

:rofl:

The women down there are grade A. Especially the grown women. Very hospitable and can cook

There's mad gay ****** cus ATL is ATL. That's just what they do. I can't speak on it, but it is what it is. A lot of them men down there act like southern women. Another reason is might be because in the Deep South, people use to sleep with their siblings, wild incest and ****. So dudes might be the product of incest.

Idk about the female to make ratio...but the female to STRAIGHT male ratio is about at least 10 to 2.6

The cost of living is OD cheap, pa. You can buy a house for what it would cost to rent for 4 years in a major city. Look into buying a house.

As a straight brotha in college, you'll be good money. Don't even sweat it, pa
Why are you irate, though? Did I say anything that wasn't true?
Don't tell me where I have and haven't been. You not my girl, B. And come on let's be real. Can you honestly say that a southern girl isn't fascinated by northern accents??? Just like how Americans are fascinated with UK accents and vice versa, it's the SAME THING. You sound aggravated, G. Like someone got mad different colors on your white crayon after you lent it to them.
i just no bs when i see it and your breaking the scale of bs... its 2014....aint no one in awe of a ny accent... its so many ppl in atl thats from ny...that it isnt like some abnormally like u suggest... sure around the 90's etc... that was the case but in todays times thats lol...

As far as the migration its largely because its cheap and at a time atl was a large hub open job market...and lets face it many couldnt hack/make it in nyc etc... either that or many came for school etc... found a job... got a place to live rather cheap and just never looked back.

and for as many gay dudes there is tons of ****s so the ratio isnt quite as high as ppl think... Also the whole gy stigma is largerly due to 1. not having alot of ppl and add to the fact the high amount of blacks so smaller sample makes things more noticible.. aka if there is 10 gays to 50 it looks alot more then 200 to 1000 aka like a nyc or like a cali... then the lack of many ethnic groups... its easier to focus on one demographic..

I can honestly say as far as accents it isnt a big deal seeing that it is common place... Now many many yrs ago it was.. Both ways i remember living in crown heights and ppl loving some of my boys accents from n.o. etc... and i remember freaknik days where ppl was like wow this dude is from ny/nj....

With so many transients the rise of internet and music/rap etc... it isnt a big deal anymore.

The way your talking was like decades ago... like n some 90's ish.... i frequent both places... be it atl more... actually havent been to ny since i went to see p diddy with moms dukes in a raisin in the son... But those old days of atl is long gone....

This is true. I went to Atlanta numerous times and they love a northerner (preferably a NY *****). It's something about the accent, the way we dress, the way we smell, the aura we emit.

ATL women will be in love with your accent. They'll ask you to say "water", "coffee" and a bunch of other stuff. Eventually they'll let you smash just off the strength of that.
ATL box >

ATL women will approach a northerner in a HEARTBEAT. Them girls know what they want. And 10/10, it's a NY *****

Atlanta, my guy?

If you not going down there strictly for the *******, ain't nothing there for you..

Ain't much popping in ATL right now but the club scene (which i assume is being bombarded with batty men) ie Fly Young Red, Young Thug, just to name a few

Anyways, have fun. Go to Waffle House or something. But watch out for them ATL boys. They'll make advances to you and grab your *** then fight you when you try and resist.

Go to the varsity as well. Their food is iight. Nothing special. I had better food at Linden Pizza & Ribs in East New York, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyways, have fun, enjoy your stay. And take advantage of the woman to straight man ratio. It'll work in your favor

Stuff like this kills me...

Im not gonna tell you that you wont pull anything off the strength of your accent/ "NY swag" (Lol) but don't bank on it. Its a numbers game like any other place essentially, we just got better number. They is a large number of people that come here from all over so there is bound to be some broads who dig your regional steez and some that wont, some NY cats win, some Cali cats win, Some Southern cats win, hell even foreign cats will take some W's. But truth be told with the influx of NYers (which is one of the largest), your market has been saturated doggy. I mean think about it, what population of NYers are the ones that moved down here for the pros or cheaper living cost, yada yada. The broke ones, the "cornballs" as yall call them. And you think they pioneered a good name for yall?? :rofl:

Bottom line, rely your mouthpiece more than your lingo.

Also, flyny flyny I honestly hope no one in this thread takes your advice. As a dude that grew up in ATL, I would NEVER IN MY LIFE willingly suggest to someone to eat at Waffle House and especially The Varsity. Some of the worst food not only in ATL, but period. That stuff used to be after the club/last resort food. Go ahead and enjoy ya 56% health code score food if you want but don't say nobody ain't say nothing, But suggestions like that just speak on your taste. #imjustsayin.

And your homophobia kills me because as so many of you NYers like to point out NY being the Mecca of everything, lets not forget that NY is the Mecca of the LGBT population too, lets not front. So dont act like you gon catch the T virus out here. Most people are only scared of things on their radar, if you dig what Im sayin....And I dont even know who the %*&^ Fly Young Red is!!! and idk why you do either. Man, Bye Felicia.

My homeboy lives in Riverdale, how do you like it lamekilla lamekilla I'm just trying to find a decent apt around 700-750 a month and suggestions? my aunt lives in Morrow I looked at some places there, but I wasn't really feeling them, don't you work at Hartsfield?

Yessir. Their are a lot of nice apartments around here and morrow in the 6-$800 range. It'll also help a ton living in Clayton County and working at Hartsfield because the traffic around the airport is insane. You don't want to add a hectic morning/afternoon commute to that as well.

The woman in Hartsfield Airport :wow:

It's literally the world in a building

As far as accents go, I'll tell you this....

I was born in NY and lived half of my life there but consider ATL home. When I speak with people THE first thing they say to me is that I don't have a souther drawl and that I sound really proper with a northern accent. I proceed to tell them I was born in NY and I get the "ooohhhhh, that's why you sound like that" the ladies do get a little wet off of it 8)

But it's completely pointless. If anything the woman out here respond to $$$$$$$. Think I'm lying, pull up somewhere in buckhead with a nice whip and see how many dimes you take home that night

As far as accents go, I'll tell you this....

I was born in NY and lived half of my life there but consider ATL home. When I speak with people THE first thing they say to me is that I don't have a souther drawl and that I sound really proper with a northern accent. I proceed to tell them I was born in NY and I get the "ooohhhhh, that's why you sound like that" the ladies do get a little wet off of it 8)

But it's completely pointless. If anything the woman out here respond to $$$$$$$. Think I'm lying, pull up somewhere in buckhead with a nice whip and see how many dimes you take home that night

My point exactly
I'm not saying that just an accent is gonna get you sexed, but if you're handsome, have a nice car, money etc, the accent is icing on the cake.

@Solekilla, I hear you on the migration thing. **** up north is expensive, down south has better opportunities as far as housing and careers go. Hence the whole young professional scene

@Eff Ecks, varsity was cool when I had it. Keep in mind it was my first time. If you give a kid mcdonalds for the first time and 1 time in his life, he gon love the ****. After 2-3 more meals, it drops down. Same way I felt with sonic. Been to Gladys Knights chicken and waffles. It wasn't spectacular but it was above avg on my scale

Yessir. Their are a lot of nice apartments around here and morrow in the 6-$800 range. It'll also help a ton living in Clayton County and working at Hartsfield because the traffic around the airport is insane. You don't want to add a hectic morning/afternoon commute to that as well.

The woman in Hartsfield Airport :wow:

It's literally the world in a building

Thanks, my job isn't actually in the airport, I'll be working off of airport loop Rd and Atlanta st.

Back
Top Bottom