Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by 510hayward

I always check if the door is locked like a thousand times
THIS

took my car gettin robbed once to have that mindset

-check my lights several times on my car to make sure they are off, i CANNOT stand having to sit around to wait to have my car jumped

-pick my work outfit the night before work to save time

-shave the night before work, %%*! razor irritation

lastly, if i have a really important meeting or job interview the next day, ill only eat salad/veggies/fruit the day before (i have a weak stomache, %%*! greasy food) and i'll feel great the next day

Originally Posted by 510hayward

I always check if the door is locked like a thousand times
THIS

took my car gettin robbed once to have that mindset

-check my lights several times on my car to make sure they are off, i CANNOT stand having to sit around to wait to have my car jumped

-pick my work outfit the night before work to save time

-shave the night before work, %%*! razor irritation

lastly, if i have a really important meeting or job interview the next day, ill only eat salad/veggies/fruit the day before (i have a weak stomache, %%*! greasy food) and i'll feel great the next day

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by Klock

Anytime I'm in a car and not driving, I imagine like Mario or Toad jumping over each lightpole I see.
I can't not do it. Lmaoooo
IM NOT ALONE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
YOOOOOO 
eek.gif
eek.gif

I used to do this, except I would always imagine a HUGE T-rex jumping out of any forested area, just like in jurassic park. This is especially true when driving through stanley park (my vancouver heads know what I'm talking about) 

When I was a kid in the backseat while my parents drove when it was raining I would pretend all the rain drops on the window where falling asteroids and race them against each other as they fell across the window. 

Whenever I see tall buildings I imagine what it'd be like to be spiderman... when webs don't come out of my wrist, I secretly get disappointed. I do this ALL the time. 

When I microwave something the last digit HAS to be a 1 

I have a bad habit of chewing straws, or fidgeting with toothpicks

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by Klock

Anytime I'm in a car and not driving, I imagine like Mario or Toad jumping over each lightpole I see.
IM NOT ALONE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
YOOOOOO 
eek.gif
eek.gif

I used to do this, except I would always imagine a HUGE T-rex jumping out of any forested area, just like in jurassic park. This is especially true when driving through stanley park (my vancouver heads know what I'm talking about) 

When I was a kid in the backseat while my parents drove when it was raining I would pretend all the rain drops on the window where falling asteroids and race them against each other as they fell across the window. 

Whenever I see tall buildings I imagine what it'd be like to be spiderman... when webs don't come out of my wrist, I secretly get disappointed. I do this ALL the time. 

When I microwave something the last digit HAS to be a 1 

I have a bad habit of chewing straws, or fidgeting with toothpicks

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats a lot of money wasted.

DecemberLove wrote:
Klock wrote:

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

I put on at least 4-5 strokes of deoderant, my girl says I go way too ham with it.

I eat mayo and bbq sauce on hotdogs (pause)

Whenever I drink juice I have to swish it around like i'm wine tasting or somethin lmao

HOLY *$%% I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. But mine was Sonic.
When I was younger and my parents would drive, I would use my fingers for his legs and jump over such things 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mine was super mario with his water pump from mario sunshine (I think thats what it was called.)

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats a lot of money wasted.

DecemberLove wrote:
Klock wrote:

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

I put on at least 4-5 strokes of deoderant, my girl says I go way too ham with it.

I eat mayo and bbq sauce on hotdogs (pause)

Whenever I drink juice I have to swish it around like i'm wine tasting or somethin lmao

HOLY *$%% I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. But mine was Sonic.
When I was younger and my parents would drive, I would use my fingers for his legs and jump over such things 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mine was super mario with his water pump from mario sunshine (I think thats what it was called.)

I have alot.
-I always spit in the toilet as i flush
-Volume always ends in one of my favorite players numbers and it cant be the same number of a retired number of a team i hate (sorry kareem)
-I always face away from the shower
-I always cross over nothing then take an unbalanced shot
-I sing every song I know if its playing (friends call me G-POD)
-Microwave ALWAYS ends in :01
-I make sure every piece of cereal is covered in "enough" milk
-I always mix all of my food together
-I can't eat food unless its a burrito, taco, or sandwich
-I check my phoneto see if i missed a call/text
-I hate hearing other people breathe when I'm tired/trying to fall asleep
-I have to spit every few seconds (pause)
-If my team loses I don't watch any ESPN until one of my teams wins
plenty more
will post later

I have alot.
-I always spit in the toilet as i flush
-Volume always ends in one of my favorite players numbers and it cant be the same number of a retired number of a team i hate (sorry kareem)
-I always face away from the shower
-I always cross over nothing then take an unbalanced shot
-I sing every song I know if its playing (friends call me G-POD)
-Microwave ALWAYS ends in :01
-I make sure every piece of cereal is covered in "enough" milk
-I always mix all of my food together
-I can't eat food unless its a burrito, taco, or sandwich
-I check my phoneto see if i missed a call/text
-I hate hearing other people breathe when I'm tired/trying to fall asleep
-I have to spit every few seconds (pause)
-If my team loses I don't watch any ESPN until one of my teams wins
plenty more
will post later

When i have a long wait ahead of me and i forget my phone or ipod, i play my favorite movie or shows in my head. I just doze off

When i have a long wait ahead of me and i forget my phone or ipod, i play my favorite movie or shows in my head. I just doze off

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Well this one is really weird, I don't "sleep" I nap. I take 2 naps a day in place of a reg full night sleep.

First one is usually from 7am till 11am and the other is sometime in the late afternoon/early evening. I run on a completely different clock than most people. When people go to bed at night they usually wake up to me still awake....like dude did you ever go to sleep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How long have you been doing this/how long did it take to adjust to that cycle? 
nerd.gif
since college, I blame frosh/senior year roommate.
30t6p3b.gif
I can change it but it's tough. If I'm forced to consistently get up in the morning to go somewhere I usually can make the adjustment.....it usually requires me to stay up for a certain amt of time so I tire myself out and sleep during reg people hours at night. I'm probably going to have to change the vamp schedule this year for rotations smh.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Well this one is really weird, I don't "sleep" I nap. I take 2 naps a day in place of a reg full night sleep.

First one is usually from 7am till 11am and the other is sometime in the late afternoon/early evening. I run on a completely different clock than most people. When people go to bed at night they usually wake up to me still awake....like dude did you ever go to sleep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How long have you been doing this/how long did it take to adjust to that cycle? 
nerd.gif
since college, I blame frosh/senior year roommate.
30t6p3b.gif
I can change it but it's tough. If I'm forced to consistently get up in the morning to go somewhere I usually can make the adjustment.....it usually requires me to stay up for a certain amt of time so I tire myself out and sleep during reg people hours at night. I'm probably going to have to change the vamp schedule this year for rotations smh.

I have to listen to music with bass / treble turnt up and vocals a little quieter (equalizer settings) or else it wouldn't sound as good to me.. I also do this because I have bad hearing and the bass lets me know if its too loud or not for my girl.

I crack my fingers every few minutes because I feel like my pinky is dislocated from punching the wall too much. On top of that, I crack my toes because I feel like my shoes are compressing my feet (wide feet + nikes = no bueno).

After I kill bugs with toilet paper, I flush it down the toilet and take a piss on it. I don't know why, I just do. No r Kelly.

I have this weird intuition that I know everyone in the world so whenever I pass someone I nod at them and see if they would do it back. At the same time I do this to avoid awkward contact, esp. walking the opposite direction on a sidewalk.

When I'm on one, I love listening to Hip-Hop. Trance, it's good and all.. but Hip-Hop, it's %!+#%!' amazing..

There ain't nothing wrong with thinking out loud. Sometimes you just need to entertain yourself.

I have to listen to music with bass / treble turnt up and vocals a little quieter (equalizer settings) or else it wouldn't sound as good to me.. I also do this because I have bad hearing and the bass lets me know if its too loud or not for my girl.

I crack my fingers every few minutes because I feel like my pinky is dislocated from punching the wall too much. On top of that, I crack my toes because I feel like my shoes are compressing my feet (wide feet + nikes = no bueno).

After I kill bugs with toilet paper, I flush it down the toilet and take a piss on it. I don't know why, I just do. No r Kelly.

I have this weird intuition that I know everyone in the world so whenever I pass someone I nod at them and see if they would do it back. At the same time I do this to avoid awkward contact, esp. walking the opposite direction on a sidewalk.

When I'm on one, I love listening to Hip-Hop. Trance, it's good and all.. but Hip-Hop, it's %!+#%!' amazing..

There ain't nothing wrong with thinking out loud. Sometimes you just need to entertain yourself.

when I eat alone at the table, I reminisce about my whole week while eating my food 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom