Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by Klock

Anytime I'm in a car and not driving, I imagine like Mario or Toad jumping over each lightpole I see.
I can't not do it. Lmaoooo
IM NOT ALONE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
use to do this as a kid

I still do this. But for me, it has always been a skateboarder. Probably because I would always play Tony Hawk's Pro Skaters. He would ride super fast, manual when needed and grind and connect every single gap
laugh.gif
A zillion points
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

-I sing along to any song that comes on while driving.
-I make up music videos in my head
pimp.gif

-I imagine sporting events like in soccer scoring the game winning goal in the last 10 seconds of a world cup final. Or throwing a perfect game in game 7 of the World Series or hitting a game winning
grandslam in the bottom of the 9th, 2 outs and down by 3 with the count 3-2
roll.gif

-Whenever I arrive to a new place, I always take the time to know each and every entrance/exit
-I check my phone randomly to see if someone texted/called me and I missed them.

pimp.gif

-I imagine sporting events like in soccer scoring the game winning goal in the last 10 seconds of a world cup final. Or throwing a perfect game in game 7 of the World Series or hitting a game winning
roll.gif

-Whenever I arrive to a new place, I always take the time to know each and every entrance/exit
-I check my phone randomly to see if someone texted/called me and I missed them.

I stretch before I leave to the gym to go hoop. I used to do it there, but it got to the point where as soon as I walk in, I get picked up and end up not getting a chance to. Further, my pre hoop session warmup if I get the chance is to make 3 shots from the right elbow, 3 fts, 3 left elbow, 3 high arching layups on the right side, 3 high arching back handed right hand reverse english layins on the left side and on all the shots, no guide hand, just 1 hand them. At most, it takes maybe 2 minutes if I have the ball/goal to myself. If I have more time, I'll do an "around the world" game all 1 handed.

i don't really do this much anymore but when i was younger, (this is going to be hard to describe) i had a habit of like pulling the skin in front of my fingernails away from my fingernails. in a downward motion basically, i would do it to ever finger. sometimes i'd do this every 30 seconds, and other times i would have to go back over them and do them backwards because it wasn't even. i eventually realized it would never be even (order-wise) so i stopped.
edit:

jordan supreme wrote:
After every time i go to the bathroom, i spit in the toilet before flushing... i have no idea why

oh yeah. whenever i'm taking a $##@. i always spit at least once, and every time i spit, it is on the right side of my junk.
feel like i have 1000000 more

I stretch before I leave to the gym to go hoop. I used to do it there, but it got to the point where as soon as I walk in, I get picked up and end up not getting a chance to. Further, my pre hoop session warmup if I get the chance is to make 3 shots from the right elbow, 3 fts, 3 left elbow, 3 high arching layups on the right side, 3 high arching back handed right hand reverse english layins on the left side and on all the shots, no guide hand, just 1 hand them. At most, it takes maybe 2 minutes if I have the ball/goal to myself. If I have more time, I'll do an "around the world" game all 1 handed.

i don't really do this much anymore but when i was younger, (this is going to be hard to describe) i had a habit of like pulling the skin in front of my fingernails away from my fingernails. in a downward motion basically, i would do it to ever finger. sometimes i'd do this every 30 seconds, and other times i would have to go back over them and do them backwards because it wasn't even. i eventually realized it would never be even (order-wise) so i stopped.
edit:

jordan supreme wrote:
After every time i go to the bathroom, i spit in the toilet before flushing... i have no idea why

oh yeah. whenever i'm taking a $##@. i always spit at least once, and every time i spit, it is on the right side of my junk.
feel like i have 1000000 more

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Reported.

Reported.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Thought I was the only one.  Always gotta have an escape plan 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Thought I was the only one.  Always gotta have an escape plan 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Reported.
I don't get it.

Reported.
I don't get it.
No one got when you shut down that thread either. 
indifferent.gif

Reported.
I don't get it.
indifferent.gif

Reported.
I don't get it.

When im listening to music I pretend im a rapper and pick out my fav songs and act like I made them and create the classic album

When im listening to music I pretend im a rapper and pick out my fav songs and act like I made them and create the classic album

Reported.
I don't get it.
indifferent.gif
Yall still crying about that? Dude broke the ones for 1, and secondly he has started he same topic 2 more x since then including one that is still on the front page. Here though, I'll right click some out of his threads
tara-reid-anorexic.preview.jpg

jasgosgross1.jpg

nicole-richie-anorexic.jpg

rachel-zoe-anorexic.jpg

Deal with it shades activated

Reported.
I don't get it.
indifferent.gif
Yall still crying about that? Dude broke the ones for 1, and secondly he has started he same topic 2 more x since then including one that is still on the front page. Here though, I'll right click some out of his threads
tara-reid-anorexic.preview.jpg

jasgosgross1.jpg

nicole-richie-anorexic.jpg

rachel-zoe-anorexic.jpg

Deal with it shades activated

Back
Top Bottom