Things you thought were true, but then it turns out you were an idiot.

i to think that the meaning of thin is thick. vice versa.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

LOL at the multiple replies. As I scrolled I thought at first oh what double post. Then triple, then I scrolled all the way down
eek.gif
roll.gif

Anyways back when I was a kid I use to think that the United States was a giant mall.
I'm saying
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

LOL at the multiple replies. As I scrolled I thought at first oh what double post. Then triple, then I scrolled all the way down
eek.gif
roll.gif

Anyways back when I was a kid I use to think that the United States was a giant mall.
I'm saying
roll.gif

I found a four leaf clover once and for some dumb reason thought it would grant me wishes.

When my new gear, new skateboard and money didn't show up I was pretty pissed/disappointed.

I found a four leaf clover once and for some dumb reason thought it would grant me wishes.

When my new gear, new skateboard and money didn't show up I was pretty pissed/disappointed.

When i was 7, i got in trouble at school for something and my dad said i couldnt have a birthday party anymore. So i thought i was gonna be 7 again. And i thought i was gonna have to do my grade over again.

I asked my Grandpa once, what it was like when color started. Cause i thought the world was black and white.

Another time, we were watching the news and apparently it was "Ash Wedenesday" but they had those words under a news anchor woman who i thought was reallllllly hot. So i told poeple i loved the news lady Ash Wednesday. hahah

When i was 7, i got in trouble at school for something and my dad said i couldnt have a birthday party anymore. So i thought i was gonna be 7 again. And i thought i was gonna have to do my grade over again.

I asked my Grandpa once, what it was like when color started. Cause i thought the world was black and white.

Another time, we were watching the news and apparently it was "Ash Wedenesday" but they had those words under a news anchor woman who i thought was reallllllly hot. So i told poeple i loved the news lady Ash Wednesday. hahah

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Yuku
eek.gif

For a second I thought all 7 pages were going to be that post
laugh.gif

After the 1st 20 I was praying the next page was all his response...
laugh.gif

Dude was mad impatient..

He was sitting there going "I must make NT laugh"... *Click*  (Slow as hell)  "*##?" *Click* (Still not moving). "MY life is ruined *Click* (Nothing) "F This" *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click**Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* 

Niketalk is great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Yuku
eek.gif

For a second I thought all 7 pages were going to be that post
laugh.gif

After the 1st 20 I was praying the next page was all his response...
laugh.gif

Dude was mad impatient..

He was sitting there going "I must make NT laugh"... *Click*  (Slow as hell)  "*##?" *Click* (Still not moving). "MY life is ruined *Click* (Nothing) "F This" *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click**Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* 

Niketalk is great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ekon one

I once licked an electrical plug because my mom told me not to
eek.gif
me too!
smh.gif

also when i was younger when ever i saw a map like this
index.gif
i would wonder, why won't they show the other side of it...(thinking that they only showed one side)
ohwell.gif

i too also thought girls peed out their butts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom