Think about this the next time you feel like sagging your pants

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

He was arrested for resisting arrest tho. Not for saggin. Im sorry but Brothas love that victim tag.
indifferent.gif

You rode the short bus back in grade school didn't you?  In order "resist arrest" guess what....you have to ALREADY BE GETTING ARRESTED.  Crazy concept right? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

he wasnt resisting arrest anyways they just kept provoking him he didnt refuse to pick it up
indifferent.gif

dude got kicked off a plane for sagging what kinda +$%% is this?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

roll.gif

Why was he wearing pyjamas in public though? I thought only trashy white girls did that.
ohwell.gif
come to the DMV and that's all you'll see smfh.

Hope he gets paid

a person can wear whatever they want... He wasn't exposing himself

let that boy sag... Its up to him if he wants to look like a tool

laugh.gif
watched a young cat slangin on the corner down from my local Abi Dhabi with his pants half way down his thighs almost around his knees, soon as the cops pulled up ol boy tries to run off but couldn't get his pants up quick enough and straight busted his @&$!!! Like his reaction to run overruled the reaction to correct his fashion statement. If only I could have been quick enough to record...
roll.gif

He said when he got on the plane and put his bags away that he pulled up his pants.

Not gonna lie but the gays would cry to the heavens above if he wasn't allowed to board or if ANYBODY said anything. I can see the pit bull lesbian lawyers now going to work to defend that dude.

Say what you want about sagging. but I don't see how anyone can argue that this wasn't a case of blatant harassment.

It would have been different if he would have argued not to pull up his pants, then the airline could make some type of case that he was unruly and what not, or being a disturbance. That I can understand.

But according to the story, the attendant told him to pull his pants up, he did it when he got in the plane (so that he didn't hold up the line) and did so when he got to his seat.

Unless there is something in the story missing (which there well could be, who knows), I would definitely file a case against the airline.

They even offered him a refund. If a guy is a legitimate threat on a plane, why would you even refund his money? That in itself doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom