This Can't Be Life...

Ight, so say you just finished giving the bidnezz to this broad and you tell her your going to the club & she says she is too but you don't tell eachother what clubs you guys are going to. So your at the club and you see this next broad from far away that you been talking to and she sees you, smiles and iswith a next chick that looks familiar from the back because the girl shes with hasn't turned around yet so your smiling and the broad is smiling and yousee her whisper something to the broad she's with (most likely saying come meet this dude i've been talkin to cause you guys know @@!*@$# love to talk)and her friend turns around and its the girl u just finished smashing and you see them coming towards you, and the broad u just finished smashing doesnt lookto happy, what do u do?
nerd.gif

Cliffnotes for you lazy MotherF_er's
  • You just finished laying the smack down on this broad
  • You guys both going to the club with ur friends after but dont tell each other what clubs
  • You see this next broad your tryna smash at the club
  • The girl u jus finished smashing is friends wit the broad your tryna smash and there together
  • They both coming to approach you and the girl you just finished smashing got that "imma %$%* dis N_ up look on her face" What do u do??

Your ex girl standing next to you next girl standing next to the girl that your f'n right now
eek.gif

Who looks better? All u were doing was smiling at the girl its not like you were already talking to her.

Either choose or play it smooth. Whatever you do, don't lose your cool [if you didn't already do so.] Play it Bogart and see what happens....if theyboth stop talkin' to you, oh well. If one wants the action, ok. If they both still want it, game time.

It's that simple. Don't break a sweat over these girls fam, stay fresh.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

turn that situation to a threesome

this....and pics?
Damn...I F_'ed up, forgot bout the pics, go on wit me right now and ill supply some pics later.
I duno if i should post one of the broads pics cause she has a man now and i know he be on this %*$# and i dont want dude to get salty towards me cause illtake dat N_ out
glasses.gif

if you were really all scared, i would just look at my phone, call someone random and be like HEY _____ i havent talked to you in a long time hold on let me goto the restroom

and bust out running out the club

You could try keeping your joystick in your pants. Eliminates a lot of problem man.
laugh.gif

Honestly, talk to the girl you just laid the pipe to and try to see if you can finagle a 3 outta the situation.

Back
Top Bottom