This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

I fell into downloading The Lonny Breaux Collection. I kind of didn't want to download it at first, because of how many songs there are. I love Nostalgia, Ultra so much, I had to download TLBC, man.
pimp.gif

I fell into downloading The Lonny Breaux Collection. I kind of didn't want to download it at first, because of how many songs there are. I love Nostalgia, Ultra so much, I had to download TLBC, man.
pimp.gif

A lot of the songs are repeated on the Lonny Breaux joint.

kind of creative.

While trying to go through the mixtape the first time you almost forced to rehear the songs they repeat, but it helped me understand the song better, hearing some stuff I may have missed the first listen. Plus it still blends with the progression of the tape.

A lot of the songs are repeated on the Lonny Breaux joint.

kind of creative.

While trying to go through the mixtape the first time you almost forced to rehear the songs they repeat, but it helped me understand the song better, hearing some stuff I may have missed the first listen. Plus it still blends with the progression of the tape.

What are yall's Top 5 form the Lonny Collection sans Acura Integurl? Tryna make sure my ears arent missing anything 
nerd.gif

Mine in no order are prolly:

Blasted

Overload

Got The Keys

Scared of Beautiful

No Bonnie

"Last night I put 87 graannd..cash..in the glove box...

The money should last awhile

but I know without a dime, she got meeeh

when the Feds come around she got meeeh

no snitchin allowed for my Bonniieee"

-No Bonnie 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What are yall's Top 5 form the Lonny Collection sans Acura Integurl? Tryna make sure my ears arent missing anything 
nerd.gif

Mine in no order are prolly:

Blasted

Overload

Got The Keys

Scared of Beautiful

No Bonnie

"Last night I put 87 graannd..cash..in the glove box...

The money should last awhile

but I know without a dime, she got meeeh

when the Feds come around she got meeeh

no snitchin allowed for my Bonniieee"

-No Bonnie 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT, I just discovered this guy. Can't believe I am so late. I am IN LOVE. I like his tone of voice better than The Weeknd. They are both good, but Frank is more pleasing to my ears. I am going crazy listening to every song of his I can find. I hope he blows up.

NT, I just discovered this guy. Can't believe I am so late. I am IN LOVE. I like his tone of voice better than The Weeknd. They are both good, but Frank is more pleasing to my ears. I am going crazy listening to every song of his I can find. I hope he blows up.

So Frank signing to Def Jam? With Sha Money XL??

Sha's Blog

“Frank Ocean – Pay FULL Attention. Def Jam Mother F#$%^&&…..We just getting started. Shout out to Chris Clancy and Karen Kwak.

So Frank signing to Def Jam? With Sha Money XL??

Sha's Blog

“Frank Ocean – Pay FULL Attention. Def Jam Mother F#$%^&&…..We just getting started. Shout out to Chris Clancy and Karen Kwak.

Is this new Frank Ocean - LB Collect the same collection of LB tracks that leaked a few weeks back?

I never bothered to dl that stuff..

Is this new Frank Ocean - LB Collect the same collection of LB tracks that leaked a few weeks back?

I never bothered to dl that stuff..

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ He's been signed to Def Jam for a couple of years now.

Oh so did he go from shelved to front and center?

Or did sha money just take him under his wing or something?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ He's been signed to Def Jam for a couple of years now.

Oh so did he go from shelved to front and center?

Or did sha money just take him under his wing or something?

Scold me all you want but you guys treating him like the second coming and he is not. He's OK.

Back
Top Bottom