This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Can someone please tell me how to edit my title?

This is the old title, the newest one stayed at the old NT i guess.

Any help?

This album is legendary, IMO. His content matter is so refreshing... dude's singing about the plight of suburbia, coke-white tigers, sensei's, and gay lust. Not to mention he's a songwriting prodigy, assuming he came up with the melodies/chords for most of the tracks. 

9/10

Can someone please tell me how to edit my title?

This is the old title, the newest one stayed at the old NT i guess.

Any help?

At the top of the first post on any page right under the title of the thread, there should be five options. One should be edit thread. change the title there.

Last edited:
So i've been listening to this album non stop since last Saturday and i'm loving it so far. There isn't a bad song on the album. Monks or Crack Rock is probably my favorite song so far but it seems to change with every play through. Pyramids, Lost, Super Rich Kids all get close seconds. Lyrics, beats, everything about the album is great. I listen to rock mostly so it's refreshing to listen to a new genre of music. Haven't listened to R&B in years.

Last edited:
it is refreshing. mostly listen to rock too. thinkin bout you and sweet life are my favorites. tnx nt for putting me on frank ocean, hahah

I went to the show in DC this past Monday. His set was a little over an hour with no opening acts.

Went to the show in NYC tonight... Great performance. He sounds identical in person compared to his records.

Pyramids live :wow:

Strawberry Swing live :pimp:

Last edited:
Went to the NYC show... dude sounds exactly the same live :wow:

Pyramids was epic live. Didn't even feel like 10 minutes.. I was hoping he did it twice :lol:

For anyone who has gone to one of the shows, when should I arrive? If the ticket says 7:00, thats typically when doors open. If I get there at about 6:30ish, should I be fine in terms of getting a good spot?

^I arrived past 7 when they were already letting people in... A lot of people in line but ended up in the middle.

He came on exactly at 9 too

Album is still just okay for me. I just don't see where all these crazy high reviews are coming from.

This album is not nearly as good as Nostalgia. Only really rocking with like 4 of the tracks, rest were forgettable and didn't really hold much replay value.

Last edited:
Album is still in heavy rotation. Those vids make me regret missing out on his last show. Def will catch the next one though.

SMH the tour was postponed and the Detroit show was cancelled tonight, was really looking forward to it. :smh:

SMH the tour was postponed and the Detroit show was cancelled tonight, was really looking forward to it.
mean.gif
Anyword on how long it was postponed for??

Got tickets to the Chicago show and was really looking forward to it!

Went to his show at the Metro Friday here in the Chi :pimp: :pimp: 

So damn dope man..... I was lit in the back just chillin vibing....

His voice live is :wow:

Back
Top Bottom