This had me shook

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
 @ 2: 04

Real talk that music captivated me, but that video was mad boring and if you missed that 2:04 mark you pretty much have no idea what the **#k is going on here.

Real talk that music captivated me, but that video was mad boring and if you missed that 2:04 mark you pretty much have no idea what the **#k is going on here.

I didn't get shook, but there's just something about abandoned amusements parks that gets me... Seeing a regularly crowded and carefree place so isolated really is a haunting image.

Spoiler [+]
eryjseghasgsd.jpg

I didn't get shook, but there's just something about abandoned amusements parks that gets me... Seeing a regularly crowded and carefree place so isolated really is a haunting image.

Spoiler [+]
eryjseghasgsd.jpg

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

i agree

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

i agree

Back
Top Bottom