*** THIS IS WHY TIMBALAND IS GOD OF BEATS.. ***

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm no longer going to get mad at ya'll riding for Danja and all that techno non sense that "Danja"is really ghost producing for Tim.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

listen to danja's solo tracks and you can obviously can tell what he hand in and what he didnt

timbo=god of beats

laughable
smh.gif
Name one producer better than Timbaland.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

listen to danja's solo tracks and you can obviously can tell what he hand in and what he didnt

timbo=god of beats

laughable
smh.gif

No specific order....

Just Blaze

Pete Rock

Dr. Dre
Primo

Heatmakerz

Kanye West

nah he aint God of Beats...i think Just could see him

BUT

at the same time that stuff he did with Aaliyah is just downright disgusting so he could be

Originally Posted by HUUUD

timbo=god of beats

laughable
smh.gif

No specific order....

Just Blaze

Pete Rock

Dr. Dre
Primo

Heatmakerz

Kanye West

also

RZA

Marley Marl

DJ Quik

Mannie Fresh

timbo=god of beats

laughable
smh.gif

timbo's discography >>> all other producers except maybe the neptunes

What he did musically on JT's last album > any full length LP production I've heard in the past 10 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Heatmakerz being better than Timbo. Stop it

Rza > Timbo
Havoc > Timbo

The thing about Timbo is he's very diverse, he can make a track for almost any type of artist.... thats why he's having so much success in the popgenre. In terms of straight hip-hop though.... i think Rza & Hav are better equipped at making straight gritty hip-hop tracks.... what im saying is thatthey are alot of producers out there that are better than Timbo as far as hip-hop production is concerned but overall as a producer Timbo is in a league of hisown. He's conquered damn near 3 genres since 96... most producers just excell at 1 he's excelled at 3--R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop

31BGVD0410L._SL500_AA240_.jpg
>>>Tims work in the last 10 years
Again, I said musically. The creativity and diversity Timbo used for JT's album, I have yet to see from any producer of recent times. Maybe Danger Mouse but ultimately he's not touching Timbo. The only person I could say on par with Timbo was Kanye on Late Registration but JohnBryant/sampling also played a huge part in the production of that album and I don't know how big of a role Danja played in JT's last album.

Originally Posted by Prez T

oh hes the GOAT alright !
roll.gif
roll.gif

�every producer samples... He just trys to pass stuff off as if he created it without any influence from any other artist
laugh.gif
, timbo still the king though imo

Well said, BFA. The thing that makes Tim so amazing is that he's adapted to each "generation" of music that comes around, keeping everyone ontheir heels, wondering what he's gonna bring to the table next. He's got one of the most creative minds in music.

And I agree with Malta, too. If I'm tryin to listen to good music, I'm not listening to some sample-ridden Premo x Gangstarr album...

For the record, Danja actually did play a large role in JT's album... Similar to how Kanye and Bryan collaborated, though. But FS/LS is still the greatestexample of what the two can come up with, when they put their minds together. Following that, I'd have to say Nelly Furtado's album and DuranDuran's. All three of those are just great MUSIC. I'm very interested to hear how Chris Cornell's Timbo-produced album will sound.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

And I agree with Malta, too. If I'm tryin to listen to good music, I'm not listening to some sample-ridden Premo x Gangstarr album...
Are you trying to say that sampled rap isn't music?

Thank You

Plus the fact Premier chops his samples up

i never understood NTs fascination with Timbaland and Danja

Not saying they're wack or not good but y'all giving them way to much credit. Its getting to the point to where y'all are giving
pimp.gif
to AshleySimpson, Britney Spears records etc... etc...

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

The thing about Timbo is he's very diverse, he can make a track for almost any type of artist.... thats why he's having so much success in the pop genre. In terms of straight hip-hop though.... i think Rza & Hav are better equipped at making straight gritty hip-hop tracks.... what im saying is that they are alot of producers out there that are better than Timbo as far as hip-hop production is concerned but overall as a producer Timbo is in a league of his own. He's conquered damn near 3 genres since 96... most producers just excell at 1 he's excelled at 3--R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop

end this thread please...^that should be the last post

Originally Posted by HUUUD

timbo=god of beats

laughable
smh.gif

No specific order....

Just Blaze

Pete Rock

Dr. Dre
Primo

Heatmakerz

Kanye West

What the hell?!?!?!
roll.gif
[Jay-Z]WE NEED A BOARD MAN[/Jay-Z]
Anyways likepeople said BFA's statement sums it up.

As far as branching out and overall muscially no one *+#$@ with Timbaland, just the genre of Hip Hop/Rap Music I would put Premo, Pete Rock & Just Blazeover him. In life overall wins so yes I would say Timbo is the BEST.

Originally Posted by EG47

i never understood NTs fascination with Timbaland and Danja

Not saying they're wack or not good but y'all giving them way to much credit. Its getting to the point to where y'all are giving
pimp.gif
to Ashley Simpson, Britney Spears records etc... etc...

good music is good music...it doesn't matter who's track it is...expand your horizons...but...
Neptunes >>> Timbo (& Danja)

put any Neptunes track from Justified against the four from Timbo and it's a wrap...not to mention how Pharrell embarrassed them dudes on that Madonnajoint (Incredible
eek.gif
)...everybody's on Timbo and Danja's $@%! now,but these dudes about to show and prove this year once and for all who's the best

Back
Top Bottom