Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

This can be found if you follow the above link from RKO...

We should keep in mind that Old Testament Israel was an unconverted, carnal people whose interests were purely physical. Today, however, God is building a spiritual Family (I Pet. 2:5, 9) rather than a physical one. Every individual will have a chance to become a part of this Family depending on how he lives his own life. A child will not be denied eternal life due to his parent’s sins, nor will a parent lose out on salvation because of his child’s sins. A person’s relationship with God is entirely dependent on his or her own actions. (You may wish to read Jeremiah 31:29-30 and Philippians 2:12.)

And this is the type of thing I take issue with. **** is not like Comcast Support... acting like they get a packet from a higher power to address every question or discrepancy.

No one knows. It's arrogance like "Today, however, God is building a spiritual Family rather than a physical one" "every individual will ... depending on how he lives his own life." That kind of false confidence declarative **** ... considering the importance spirituality affects mindsets/actions ... is the worst. The worst.

It would also help if you guys would read up on Jesus. I'm not talking about "debunking Jesus" or "Jesus and Horus". Look up why he came and what he accomplished.

That's on you man.

It would probably help to read on God didn't want HIS people getting caught up with those operating outside his will.

Is it? The supposed people of Israel then, would be the supposed people of Israel today. Therefore it's still a physical family. The author tries to mitigate the situation by using passages, that as you guys have referenced are completely out of context.

Say someone like durtyraspburry durtyraspburry
Or @retroJ23 are bastard children. According to the bible they're not worthy enough to worship Christ.

I hope you see the paradigm the bibles created for itself. Eventually at some point when you've stolen so much literature and tried to fabricate it as your own the lack of cohesion becomes quite evident.

As I have proven on multiple occasions through out this thread, albeit to a blind eye, this is one of those scenarios again.

An all-powerful being that couldn't, concurrently, build a spiritual family and physical family. Got it.

Once again, not casting aside the notion of a higher power, but this thing where humans attempt to explain his motives isn't going well.

I hope you see the paradigm the bibles created for itself. Eventually at some point when you've stolen so much literature and tried to fabricate it as your own the lack of cohesion becomes quite evident.

Probably already answered but what is the rational and logical answer why the Bible has several stories and themes that were written predating Christ?

no scripture that you posted states that God is the 'son, holy spirit, and father' combined, no scripture states that.
1 John 5:7 [sup][/sup]For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Father knew the "day and hour." Matt. 24:36

[Jesus said,] (peace be upon him) “the Father is greater than I” (John 14:28)

why make himself look inferior to himself?

The head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. (1 Cor. 11:3)

God is one, not three-Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Galatians 3:20

Last edited:
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

You never responded to the earlier posts. I was genuinely Interested in hearing your response. I'm not trying to call you out and completely understand if it's something you're not comfortable with discussing on an Internet forum.

no scripture that you posted states that God is the 'son, holy spirit, and father' combined, no scripture states that.

Those words do not appear in the bible.

Even if they did the proceeding verse states that the 'spirit, water and blood' are witness bearers. Implying that there are 5 witness bearers who are all "one"; does this now mean that God is 5 in 1?

So, again where in the bible does it state that the father, son, and holy spirit are all part of a single godhead?

Last edited:
The bible is the title of the book which was out together after biblical times. The word trinity is your almighty god. Which one should be in it?

Last edited:
:lol: ok are you all just grabbing from ”debunking Christianity" or are you truly searching for the context?

I can read the bible and run with certain scripture but scripture isn't as plain as it may seem.

That doesn't answer the question. If you don't know the answer just say "I don't know".

Nothing personal here bro, we're just looking for an answer

Bible means collection of books, and that analogy is more distracting than anything else.

With that being said, any word on a scripture that states that the 'father, son, and spirit are all part of a singular godhead'?

The exact answer you are looking for, you probably won't receive.

We can post scripture, but what you take from it still won't be what you are looking for.

God, Jehovah, Buddha, the Fonz

It really doesn't matter what you call the higher power. The purpose is to be a better human. The quran, bible, and just about any other religious text teaches the same thing more or less. If people spent more time trying to be a better person as opposed to arguing who's God is the real God, maybe the world wouldn't be in such dissent.

Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom