Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Bingo. Ya'll are wasting your time, no real opinions behind this hypocrite. How can someone who said they were most recently a huge sinner be so judgemental and throw packaged bible buzz terms at you? Smh at how long this is, smh at ya'll for riding with it. Nothing intellectual to see

Bingo. Ya'll are wasting your time, no real opinions behind this hypocrite. How can someone who said they were most recently a huge sinner be so judgemental and throw packaged bible buzz terms at you? Smh at how long this is, smh at ya'll for riding with it. Nothing intellectual to see here.
That is how great God is
He can change someone like 
me in the blink of an eye.

All it takes is for you
to humble yourself.

I say this as someone who cares
for the souls of you all. 

:x Oh God. You're so transparent. A lost soul without the strength to truly understand who he is so he becomes a drone using other's words, guided by other's paths and what he think he should be doing. You don't even sound human when reading your posts. You're definitely a candidate for going back to whatever you were doing before.
Babies cannot know God. Thats why they are baptized to be saved but later confirm once they are able to make those decisions. Idk what church doctrine says but I would assume they enter into heaven.

People who are "ignorant" and dont acknowledge God go to hell. Its not pleasent sounding but thats the black and white answer.
:rofl:

So god set people up for failure?

If you're born in the far regions of Thailand....

You're going to hell because you never heard about Christ... being that you live in the other side of the world?

And :stoneface: @ the bible for condoning slavery.

Stuff like that rustles my jimmies because black people had the wool straight pulled over their eyes...

Worshipping a religion that gave your enslavers the godlike permission to enslave you?

:stoneface:

The depth of history you go into from college courses and non textbook references opens your eyes to so much. On the same token, I can understand it's also the same faith in that religion that got us through those tough times, so I can appreciate that. If you can't have faith in yourself, I guess faith in that is better than just a freefall so I don't really judge it, I judge the person and their opinions (or lack thereof) and misinterpretations. Plus I love black women, so there's that. I'll be up in there with wifey.

Last edited:
Babies cannot know God. Thats why they are baptized to be saved but later confirm once they are able to make those decisions. Idk what church doctrine says but I would assume they enter into heaven.

People who are "ignorant" and dont acknowledge God go to hell. Its not pleasent sounding but thats the black and white answer.
How do you plan on getting to Heaven while talking to us like that?

Find me social and political actions by black folks that are racist against whites? You can't but there's numerous the other way around. That vague *** definition

:x Oh God. You're so transparent. A lost soul without the strength to truly understand who he is so he becomes a drone using other's words, guided by other's paths and what he think he should be doing. You don't even sound human when reading your posts. You're definitely a candidate for going back to whatever you were doing before.

The depth of history you go into from college courses and non textbook references opens your eyes to so much. On the same token, I can understand it's also the same faith in that religion that got us through those tough times, so I can appreciate that. If you can't have faith in yourself, I guess faith in that is better than just a freefall so I don't really judge it, I judge the person and their opinions (or lack thereof) and misinterpretations. Plus I love black women, so there's that. I'll be up in there with wifey.
true...

My black sistahs love them some white Jesus. :frown:

God ain't right yo...

Make me look around and be smart and aware... But make the sistahs love blind faith and yet...

Have that faaaat rump calling me...

My future wife is really religious... She's big into that stuff.

I just :rolleyes until I see that rump.

true...

God ain't right yo...

Make me look around and be smart and aware... But make the sistahs love blind faith and yet...

True story, no matter how fat that rump is I dunno how long I could deal.

By the 5th "why don't you go to church with me" I'd lose my **** :lol:

If god is eternal then why would he die? Why would he sacrifice himself to himself? Can he not erase sin with a simple thought and make us like Adam and Eve? Is life just a test for him to see how much we love him?
But then he wiped out the earth when we didn't do as he wanted us to do. That's conditional love wouldn't you say?

Also what would make one a master or a slave? Money or lack thereof? Why not give better guidance than teaching me how to be a slave master?
It doesn't matter that he CAN do that. I CAN kill somebody, but am I going to do it? nope. He did make Adam and Eve and they messed up, and said go make babies instead.

The old testament says he wiped out people before us because they had super long lives and became straight EVIL: "The wickedness of man was great. Every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually and the earth was filled with violence “through them” (Genesis 6:11). These guys had lives like 900+ years, but since they lived so long the longevity of their lives made it easier to forget that God would punish them for their sins. He also clarified that it's a one time thing: "Then the LORD said in His heart, ‘I will never again curse the ground for man's sake, although the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done. While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease’” (Genesis 8:21).

Master or slave would be currency. If you accidentally killed my child and had no/not enough $$. You're about to die, or become my slave. He tried to give good guidance, but you guys don't listen.

Race + Religion thread, we did it NT

People trying to turn this into a debate about the use and validity of religion.. this is about God and Jesus.

true...

God ain't right yo...

True story, no matter how fat that rump is I dunno how long I could deal.

By the 5th "why don't you go to church with me" I'd lose my **** :lol:

:lol: That's why she gotta be the right one man. Actually it just occurred that's the structure of most long term black marriages I come across. She goes all the time, he rolls sometimes to appease her.

:lol: That's why she gotta be the right one man. Actually it just occurred that's the structure of most long term black marriages I come across. She goes all the time, he rolls sometimes to appease her.

Lmao no bull.

Aye the worst part is the biggest **** always wanna ask me about my religious views after I hit on the 1st or 2nd night. I'm just looking at them like "are you serious".

One girls mother even asked me knowing damm well I was about to smash in the next room. Decided to troll her and say I was catholic :lol: She was so confused.

Lmao no bull.

Aye the worst part is the biggest **** always wanna ask me about my religious views after I hit on the 1st or 2nd night. I'm just looking at them like "are you serious".

One girls mother even asked me knowing damm well I was about to smash in the next room. Decided to troll her and say I was catholic :lol: She was so confused.

:lol: Used to kill me these birds partying all week, ******** it up with me on saturday then going to church on 3 hrs sleep all holy. Jesus quotes all over twitter when last night you were in the strip club giving the strippers a run for their money. Those you pass on.

:lol: Used to kill me these birds partying all week, ******** it up with me on saturday then going to church on 3 hrs sleep all holy. Jesus quotes all over twitter when last night you were in the strip club giving the strippers a run for their money. Those you pass on.

Correction my brotha...those you nut on..their face :lol:

Correction my brotha...those you nut on..their face :lol:

Of course, I mean you pass on wifing or enduring any church visits with them, you already seen them on their knees.

Back
Top Bottom